Lt. Commander
# 181
08-05-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
More nice work! I think the Aurora class is sort of canon though, its saucer section does appear in an alternate future: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/USS_Rhode_Island Just food for thought.
Thanks! That's a Nova class you linked me though, which is canon. The only Aurora on record is a 23rd Century vessel described as a space cruiser.

Lt. Commander
# 182
08-05-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Now I haven't seen it, but I understand that as Ambassador in the FDC we unlock a new uniform. Is that true, do you know?
I do not. I haven't achieved that Accolade/Title as of yet.

Lt. Commander
# 183
08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
The new color combos for Off Duty uniforms have been added to that section.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 184
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
This so needs a sticky. <3
Lt. Commander
# 185
08-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
...So cool, A-02. That might be what I have for them already. Next time I'm at the tailor I'll make sure. Thank you!
Yup, My Lemming Uniform was the A-02 and I'd already matched it to what you have. So all square there. Interestingly, I did find a bug. The Vice Admiral Rank insignia isn't unlocked on that uniform. I have it on all my others, but on the A-02 the highest I can go is RAUH. I opened a ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 186
08-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Blackvaar, I've been watching your thread and it's really impressive work!

With the ability to purchase extra costume slots for all my characters I just went and "wasted" a lot of money and bought a bunch of extra slots. Then for my primary character (who just reached VA1 last night, yay me! ), using your wonderful color specs I made the following uniforms:

• Combat (A "padded jerkin" type custom uni in Aggressive stance that looks good under my Kit)
  • Fleet (My fleet's uni, I didn't make this one, but like it, especially w/the new Emblem - woot!)
  • Off Duty (something I threw together, don't like it yet)
  • TOS Command Gold
  • TOS Captain's Variant Green (I added a MU Gold Sash)
  • MU First Officer's Variant Gold
  • TOS WoK Command
  • TOS WoK Command Open (stance: Relaxed)
  • TNG Command Red
  • TNG Film Command Red
  • DS9 Command Red
  • VOY Command Red
  • STO Lemming Uni
Man. I didn't realize how costume crazy I am. lol. I'm unhappy with my Off-Duty uni. I don't really like the choices STO gives us. I'll try out the new ones you posted and see if any of yours work for me.

Anyway, I have some questions for you:

The last on my list (the Lemming) is my version of what I think the generic officers wandering around my interiors are wearing. I see that you have the 25th Century Uniforms, do you know which on your list would best match the generic interior lemmings? I'd like them to be the same.

Is it me or can you not add a rank to the WoK unis? And on the image, the pre-made "pips" that are there, don't look right, like they're torn off... Is that a bug or it supposed to look like that?

The 200 Day Veteran Reward looks great! Thanks for color-coding that. I won't get that for a few more weeks, but I'm looking forward to it (did it come with another slot, or do you have to add a slot?)

As I mentioned, I just got to VA1 last night. Boy it's a pain (and kind of expensive) to go back through all my costumes to change the rank insignia. heh. I really can't decide on what colors to go with on my new VA1 jacket. Have you the coding for that?

I hope you'll be coding the colors for the upcoming Formal wear and Merc unis.

Anyway, again thanks for the hard work!

/VOTE AGAIN FOR STICKY!!!
Ha, I have almost the same list, but all of my ToS uniforms are using Relaxed except the closed WoK jacket, it just goes along with the Kirk look, even though I'm a Ferengi.

Edt: I also found a good reason to use the Lifetime combadge on my Diplomatic uniform

Edit 2: I figure I'll add my list

VA Admiral jacket
Casual outfit
Diplomatic Outfit
Second casual outfit(it's actually the mirror universe made to just look like a leather jacket)
My admiral combat uniform, B-01 with the same color scheme as the VA jacket
TOS Green variant - relaxed
TNG Command
DS9 Command
TOS Command Gold - relaxed
TNG Film Gold
WoK closed
WoK open - relaxed
Voyager Command

I wish we could rearrange the list so it makes some sense though, I just picked up slots as I felt the desire to make a uniform, so my list is all wonky. Once I get the vet uniform I'll probably buy two more for it and a fleet uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 187
08-06-2010, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Quote:
Now I haven't seen it, but I understand that as Ambassador in the FDC we unlock a new uniform. Is that true, do you know?
I do not. I haven't achieved that Accolade/Title as of yet.
The Ambassador outfit is basically the same as what Ambassador Jiro Sugihara is wearing (you can find him in Admiral Quinn's office at ESD).
Lt. Commander
# 188
08-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stained_Glass_Scarlet View Post
The Ambassador outfit is basically the same as what Ambassador Jiro Sugihara is wearing (you can find him in Admiral Quinn's office at ESD).
The only thing I've noticed is that we don't seem to have the shade of red available that he uses on the trim.
Lt. Commander
# 189
08-06-2010, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
Ha, I have almost the same list...
I like your list. I had forgot to add my new VA jacket, so I went back and my original post adding Vice Admiral Jacket Uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
I wish we could rearrange the list so it makes some sense though, I just picked up slots as I felt the desire to make a uniform, so my list is all wonky. Once I get the vet uniform I'll probably buy two more for it and a fleet uniform.
Here's where I bet I have you beat... LOL. To make my OCD all happy and tingly, I went back and edited the costumes one at a time to make them "in order". The order I have listed above, is the order they appear in my list. Unfortunately, the first three I can't change. The first has to be a uniform, so I made it a generic, non-canon combat uni. The second has to be Off Duty, the third slot has to be Fleet. I can't fix those. The others I paid the EC to edit and make in a sort of Chronological order.

I didn't think about it ahead of time... but yes, when I ever get around to adding the TNG Gray or they make some new "old" uni, I'll have to not only buy more slots to fill at the bottom, but edit my unis above to push them down and fit in the newer one(s). For example.. If they make a TMP Uniform, I'll have to edit my WoK Command Red to be the new TMP, the WoK Command Red Open to be WoK Command Red, The TNG Command Red becomes WoK Command Red Open, etc. on down the link. Bumping each to a lower slot. God I'm sick. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stained_Glass_Scarlet View Post
Thanks for the info. Next time I'm in Sol I'll have to take a look at Jiro. I'm about 60 FDX from being Envoy... I hope by end of this coming weekend I'll be Ambassador and get that new uni. Do you get an added slot for the Ambassador or am I going to have to buy the extra slots?
Lt. Commander
# 190
08-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Here's where I bet I have you beat... LOL. To make my OCD all happy and tingly, I went back and edited the costumes one at a time to make them "in order". The order I have listed above, is the order they appear in my list. Unfortunately, the first three I can't change. The first has to be a uniform, so I made it a generic, non-canon combat uni. The second has to be Off Duty, the third slot has to be Fleet. I can't fix those. The others I paid the EC to edit and make in a sort of Chronological order.

I've actually been considering doing that, honestly.