Lt. Commander
# 41
08-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
They will first be available as grouped with the Seven of Nine costume, female.
Sigh... I guess my male will have to wait. Why cant they be independent of each other so that you can mix and match? Maybe make it so that we can choose which hand we want it on so we don't have 100 lifers all w/ the same exact implant in the same exact hand. It would be cool if we could choose either left, right or both hands.
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-07-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ci4nte
And possibly a left/right option for each borg implants

Some of them are hidden or clips with some hair styles...

And please, infected skin for the body
Lib. Borg have an infected skin option, my char uses it. You can kinda see it in the headshot: http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/881331/view
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 47alphatango
Lib. Borg have an infected skin option, my char uses it. You can kinda see it in the headshot: http://www.startrekonline.com/charac...es/881331/view
-_-

I know the head has an infected skin...

I wrote BODY

Because the infected skin is only for the head, from the neck to your feet you can't have it...

While for male is almost impossible to see, on a female borg you can't have an infected skin on head without having it on arms and legs...
Lt. Commander
# 44
08-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ci4nte
-_-

I know the head has an infected skin...

I wrote BODY

Because the infected skin is only for the head, from the neck to your feet you can't have it...

While for male is almost impossible to see, on a female borg you can't have an infected skin on head without having it on arms and legs...
I beg your pardon... I must have misread...
Lt. Commander
# 45
08-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
They will first be available as grouped with the Seven of Nine costume, female.
I read this as: "These will be part of a C-store package."
Lt. Commander
# 46
08-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Ty so much for adding the laser on the eye-attachment!

I think the idea of adding the Borg gloves for female Borg Boff is great, I'd really like her to be given the option of an infected skin for use with any uniform other than the one she came with. Thats the one thing I find she's missing. Star jewelry is also a nice addition =] Any additional Borg content for your crew/ship is fine by me.

Borg tech on ships is a great idea imo, even if its merely cosmetic. I'd love to see an assimilated bridge too, perhaps an alcove or two there also. More than willing to buy this stuff in the C-Store =]
Lt. Commander
# 47
08-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblack86 View Post
I'd love to see an assimilated bridge too, perhaps an alcove or two there also.
This could be great
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modemfox View Post
That part is easy, Liby borg would get it because they know how to use the tech. (Lifer Love)

When we kill the borg in Gama Orionis we get plenty of spare parts.

I was also thinking maybe the skin would also cause all the beams we fire to be the borg green color, but not needed but would be cool.

So I guess maybe a Liberated officer Store (at captains table could work) that we can use emblems or 5th order badges to get the updated skins.

Or a combination of Badges and Exploration samples, like maybe some of those new rare ones?

If push came to shove I would not mind paying for them on C-store as skins. (Please include one for new Refits)

Just an idea, if you just gave it to us there would probably be complaints.
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
I just got my lifetime sub, and i'm loving it but would love for there to be more "borgy" things...like arms, legs, more external stuff on the body, even weapons? Like as a lib-borg captain you could research borg weponary or scrap that and have regen personal shields like the borg shields on the ships but on you. Yeah just a thought. But would love to see more at the captains table....was a bit of a let down :/