Lt. Commander
# 21 Lifer Rewards
08-08-2010, 12:04 PM
It might be nice to see something (some thigs?) that could grow with your character. I've seen lots of this type of thing in other games.. such as pets that level with you.

I do like the Captain's Table though.. it beats running around the regular stations to do all or your shopping/banking etc. Now if there was a crafting station there...
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-08-2010, 12:24 PM
No we will get the dstahl action figure.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfBorg
It might be nice to see something (some thigs?) that could grow with your character. I've seen lots of this type of thing in other games.. such as pets that level with you.

I do like the Captain's Table though.. it beats running around the regular stations to do all or your shopping/banking etc. Now if there was a crafting station there...
Yeah, but there is no respec, next to no vendors, no trainers, etc. I do like your 'grow with the character" idea,that would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyyy View Post
No we will get the dstahl action figure.
Ha Ha
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-08-2010, 08:51 PM
GM Powers.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
A polished game? That might be a 4 year veteran reward...let's see what happens.
Lt. Commander
# 26 Idea
08-09-2010, 09:44 AM
I think any perks we get as Lifetimers is good - Me I did the lifetime script to show support to the Dev's/Game

Maybe we could get one of these -->http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=171388

It would not be game changing (no need to add to the c-store) but it would sure be good

I see/hear too many folks wanting to micromanage to gain what they 'think' will be a advanage to their ship class/player style.

I just wish all the changes would slow down or stop so players like me can start to do PvP and such.

We spend way to much time and EC's (as I feel) doing changes to keep up with the changes.

Dev's need to get a balance and keep it - not give in to who ever hollers the loudest.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-09-2010, 10:27 AM
I think I'll settle on asking for one simple thing as a reward for my lifetime sub - a stable, enjoyable, Star Trek-based MMO environment that I can get lost in for hours at a time and never again have any issue with.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Hazard View Post
Maybe we could get one of these -->http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=171388

It would not be game changing (no need to add to the c-store) but it would sure be good
Since you mentioned some sort of Lifer power or ability, I would like to propose and request that Lifers be given an ability like "Q" to send forum whiners and complainers back over to those "other" forums with a twitch of a nose, twinkle of an eye or snap of the fingers.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-09-2010, 10:40 AM
I was wondering what that meant myself, the additional rewards that is.

I don't know that we lifetime subs deserve any more than we already get. But then, its just an opinion, we all have one.

I am quite interested as the OP apparently is.