Lt. Commander
# 21
08-07-2010, 04:46 PM
If someone puts junk on the exchange it reduces the likelihood that it's going to sell.

If someone puts over priced junk on the exchange that also reduces the likelihood that it's going to sell.

If that junk isn't going to sell in a reasonable amount of time then there is no sense in forcing people to cycle through stuff they didn't want a month or a year ago.

Cryptic isn't going to kill the exchange. The time limit is reasonable and just an all around good idea. I actually rather like the idea of a tax on items people put up. Maybe that will bring the inflation down.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-07-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm saying they broke the limit with the last patch and it's no longer the 20 days which I could live with!

So off to the vendor with my Mk XI Photon Matrix Booster thingy drop until they wise up!

Need that? Too bad, slap up Cryptic a bit and maybe we can have 20 days again so it would be worth my time.

Understand now?
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-09-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I'm saying they broke the limit with the last patch and it's no longer the 20 days which I could live with!

So off to the vendor with my Mk XI Photon Matrix Booster thingy drop until they wise up!

Need that? Too bad, slap up Cryptic a bit and maybe we can have 20 days again so it would be worth my time.

Understand now?
In truth, I don't know anybody who uses photons and I don't know anybody who uses a projectile boosting tactical console, and most people don't have excesses of credits to spend and if its not uncommon its the same value as an uncommon mk X. If I got that I'd put it up for 150k and hope it sells, if not 100k. I only put widely used items on the exchange for a lot.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-09-2010, 06:59 AM
zero problems with the time limit. If you price things correctly they move w/in a day or so. Over priced, or not wanted then they come back to you and you can either store them, send them to the replicator, or sell to a merchant to get rid of them.

It is interesting how prices fluctuate on there. Those damn bajoran jumji things were going for mad money when season 2 released, now they are far less. It's amazing how much people will pay not to travel to get stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Bajoran Jumji are now purchasable at Quark's.