Lt. Commander
# 1 Azlesa Expanse Anomaly
08-07-2010, 07:40 PM
I've been doing the Azlesa Expanse Daily lately and there are a few little picky things I'd like to request.

Would it be possible to set preferences so that we can find only space missions? I'm not a big fan of the ground side of things which leads me to duck out and search for the next space encounter. If we could toggle between space or ground or space and ground that would be really great.

Can you eliminate the "There is nothing of interest to the Empire at these coordinates." anomalies? If there was nothing of interest I would have flown on by. I understand that on the Fed side there are items at these missionless scans but it's really just waste of time for us. Especially when you hit 4 and 5 in a row.

Thanks. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2010, 06:53 AM
I would like the Azlea Nebula to just count for my daliy. Everytime I do it - no credit.
It tells me I have credit and awards me the 5 marks/medals/whatever but they never actually make it to my character. Its a complete waste of time and the only way I can gain my daily marks is through pvp.
In the hole 25 marks and counting..........
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-10-2010, 07:48 AM
Oh wow... that really does suck.

You aren't doing the "(Elite)" version of the expanse, are you? I'm not sure if it even shows up under Lt. General but there are two versions and Elite is for Emblems, not difficulty. I just ran the regular version to test it and got my exploration marks like normal.