Lt. Commander
# 1 Wanted: More Trophy Space
07-29-2010, 01:00 AM
There are a superb array of trophies out there to get and it's a shame having got them your very limited to the number of available slots for them to be displayed on the ship layout.

This is especially true of the Floor trophy which has only one slot on the entire floorplan layout as far as I am aware!?!

Someone has done a superb job on rendering brilliant trophies just a shame someone else hasn't provided enough points for all of them to be viewed and admired together.

There is alot of wall space on those layouts, would be great to see it utilised more for this.

Would be also nice to be able to change the wall decorations and paintings too in the future.

It is a great start to the ship interiors, more customisation though for players would be a good move in the right direction.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-10-2010, 07:32 AM
I totally agree.

As an engineer who has to work their backside off to win Fleet Actions, it would be nice to be able to proudly display what are, as Dr.Mox said, some beautiful trophies.

The Lounge is certainly big enough to accommodate several more spaces for floor trophies and it would be great if more places could be allocated.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-10-2010, 07:51 AM
It is a bit unbalanced, seeing there's in total six spots for wall trophies around the ship, and only one floor trophy, while you accumulate far more floor trophies far faster and far easier than wall trophies just by doing your storyline missions. So far I've thought there would eventually be more wall options than are presently in.

(I don't really consider the ship models to be good ones. They're just too big and awkward. Who'd want to sit under my Defiant model, a massive golden brick that could come down and crush your spine any moment? Maybe if they added a set of scaling sub options there. Large. Medium. Small. And perhaps a choice between the gold and actual colors. I know PIcard's were golden, but Sisko had a Miranda and a Nebula in his office that were painted properly.)

Also, kind of surprised there wasn't a trophy for the Trace Tracker accolade. Not even a new costume option unlocked. ("I scanned every cubic meter of this spiral arm, and all I got was this crummy T-shirt.")