Lt. Commander
# 211
08-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Wonders why this hasnt been stickied yet. Probably has the most posts for something useful and it not being stickied. I live by this guide.
Lt. Commander
# 212
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdecardo View Post
Wonders why this hasnt been stickied yet. Probably has the most posts for something useful and it not being stickied. I live by this guide.
It might be because the thread has his name in it? I don't think I've ever seen a thread with someone's account name in it stickied on these forums. But I could be wrong as I don't look through every little forum/sub-forum these days.
Lt. Commander
# 213
08-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
It might be because the thread has his name in it? I don't think I've ever seen a thread with someone's account name in it stickied on these forums. But I could be wrong as I don't look through every little forum/sub-forum these days.
Suricata's Star Charts, Suricata's STO Ship Tier Chart, right at the top of this same forum. Yeah, name doesn't explain it, unless they just don't like mine.

And this isn't my account name. It's my global and forum handle.

Lt. Commander
# 214 Thankyou Blackavaar!
08-11-2010, 01:00 AM
Well its useful and helps any Star Trek fans that want some reasonable accuracy with the tools STO has given them for creating a costume for their character. It's inspiring to say the least!

If its not stickied I'm sure those who appreciate your efforts here can kindly keep this helpful thread up on the front page of the Academy with thankyou notes atleast.

So thankyou Blackavaar I find your efforts here useful and helpful to me in sorting out my TOS uniforms for one of my characters. I look forward to making use of them again in the future stickied or unstickied!
Lt. Commander
# 215
08-11-2010, 04:33 AM
I'm late to the party but I have to say: Thank you!

You see, I'm using TNG movie uniform since I began playing STO and I tried to make it look excatly like in the movies but I thought it always looked just a bit off. I changed to your suggestion and it's much better.

And the best part: Anyone else who uses these colors will have the exact same uniform and, in my book, that's how a uniform is supposted to be.

I also like how a lot of others were adding their views and suggestions so that now it could really be considered the canon uniform. Thank you all!
Lt. Commander
# 216
08-11-2010, 11:13 AM
The single era versions of the Klingon wallpapers have been added to the Klingon section. Let me know if there are any issues with them.

I found a variant Klingon uniform in a DS9 episode that was worn by Lursa and B'Etor. I will be adding that to the guide as well as soon as I match the colors properly. Other than that variant, DS9 Klingon uniforms appear to be exactly the same as the TNG versions.

Lt. Commander
# 217
08-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
The single era versions of the Klingon wallpapers have been added to the Klingon section. Let me know if there are any issues with them.

I found a variant Klingon uniform in a DS9 episode that was worn by Lursa and B'Etor. I will be adding that to the guide as well as soon as I match the colors properly. Other than that variant, DS9 Klingon uniforms appear to be exactly the same as the TNG versions.

You are truly awesome - thanks for looking into the DS9 Klingon costuming for me!
Lt. Commander
# 218
08-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKindness View Post
You are truly awesome - thanks for looking into the DS9 Klingon costuming for me!
No problem whatsoever.

Lt. Commander
# 219
08-12-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Suricata's Star Charts, Suricata's STO Ship Tier Chart, right at the top of this same forum. Yeah, name doesn't explain it, unless they just don't like mine.

Ah, yeah. Then that rules out that guess.

Quote:
And this isn't my account name. It's my global and forum handle.[/color]
It's your forum account's name. I didn't say "game" account.
Lt. Commander
# 220
08-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
It's your forum account's name. I didn't say "game" account.

It's not that either, since your forum and game account use the same name :p