Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
08-12-2010, 01:16 AM
I bid 4 pure-bred Tarkazian razor beasts, 200 bars of gold pressed latinum and one sac of myrrh.

^_^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
08-12-2010, 01:17 AM
I bid 4 pure-bred Tarkazian razor beasts, 201 bars of gold pressed latinum and one sac of myrrh.

/priceisright
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
08-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
I bid 4 pure-bred Tarkazian razor beasts, 201 bars of gold pressed latinum and one sac of myrrh.

/priceisright
202 bars! AND a mint condition 1951 Willie Mays baseball card stolen from Captain Sisko's quarters, brought back in time and autographed by Willie himself. ^_^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
08-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
202 bars! AND a mint condition 1951 Willie Mays baseball card stolen from Captain Sisko's quarters, brought back in time and autographed by Willie himself. ^_^
You can't do that, you already locked in your bid. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
08-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
You can't do that, you already locked in your bid. :p
I travelled back in time and unlocked it. ^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Is this still for sale? I am looking for some Efficient Officers.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-01-2011, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar786 View Post
Is this still for sale? I am looking for some Efficient Officers.....
It's been five months. Don't be stupid.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-01-2011, 05:45 AM
I have a male green uncomissioned efficent BO I'm too lazy to sell, but I'll trade him for an uncommissioned orion female officer from the diplomatic program (don't try building a whole crew of them like I'm doing, it takes for everrrrrr). I could put him on the exchange, but I'm lazy, and I don't really need the EC. How much does a efficent saurian go for on the exchange, anyway? 25 mill still isn't enough to net an exchange officer, but maybe I have another one knocking around I accidently comimissioned...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:28 PM.