Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop wasting my time.....
08-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Im getting tired of wasting time looking for stuff because I cant scan for it. Im to the point right now I totally avoid planet ground missions because I dont went to find out I have to play find the dangerous plant or some such silly thing when the atmosphere is so cloudy I cant see 5 feet. Totally stupid missions!
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Yah I hear yah. I just warp out when I get planetary missions.
Lt. Commander
# 3 not that hard.
08-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Zoom out your map in the upper right corner...
and just follow the road. (every map has brown areas that resemble roads)
It will lead you right to every weapon cache/borg device/flower/enemy you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thagmort
Zoom out your map in the upper right corner...
and just follow the road. (every map has brown areas that resemble roads)
It will lead you right to every weapon cache/borg device/flower/enemy you are looking for.
Except when it dosent or there is no road, which happens, or my favorite, dosent spawn the 5th objective, so you run around all over the place looking for it but never find it.

Just make the tricorder work, I mean..come on, why the hell do we have it if it does NOTHING?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
Except when it dosent or there is no road, which happens, or my favorite, dosent spawn the 5th objective, so you run around all over the place looking for it but never find it.

Just make the tricorder work, I mean..come on, why the hell do we have it if it does NOTHING?
Exactly!

I dont waste my time AT ALL with planetary missions because I dont feel like sitting through loads just to see there is no discernible road. Its just plain stupid and poorly designed. I dont recall Klingon being so primitive as to not have a tricorder to do basic scans.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Same. Ground mission = zone out. It's not just that sometimes you end up looking for a tiny box that's near impossible to see. It's just ground combat overall which is absolutely terribly bad.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-12-2010, 09:08 AM
how about getting Commodoties as drops huh?
b/c we don't have aid the planet missions yet and can't use em

quit wasting my inventory