Lt. Commander
So this is a quick warniing if you want anything from the honour marks get it before you hit LT general or u get screwed.

this was my question using a GM ticket

How am i ment to get items like covartiant mkx [Cap]X3, when i cant get marks of honour now im lt general? i got enough exporation marks but that shield isnt available with them.

The responce (i feel) was lacking

greetings, capatain

We have reviewed the game issuse you described and have confirmed that it is working correctly.

To better ensure that all players have an equal and fair playing experience, we do not provide information regarding missions.

Furthermore, you may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or vist official forums that can be reached through the community link at top of the launcher.

Thank you for playing.

So this is working as intended? i can still do the exploration missions and get some of the mkx purple at lt general, but because i leveled a bit to fast i cant punished by not being allowed in anyway to get the items i want.

So ok i can save up for the lt gen mk XI shields.................. ( checks).......................OMFG! 105 emblems and they are worse then my blue conariant mk X O.o you have to be kidding me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Agreed, because the new gear not only costs over double the old gear for little increase, AND we get marks at less rate.

I'm just flat out ignoring them
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Actually, we need as many KDF in Lt Gen pvp Q's as possible, imo.

as for acquiring gear, why don't you check out the exchange, i was able to swap out all my Mk X consoles for Mk XI w/about 50 Emblems and 1mil EC.

i feel your pain when it comes to some of the Mk XI stuff being equivalent or less than gear from Mk X's, but it was this way at BG5 too i had a blue IX shield that was better than the Mk X purple.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post

as for acquiring gear, why don't you check out the exchange, i was able to swap out all my Mk X consoles for Mk XI w/about 50 Emblems and 1mil EC.

i feel your pain when it comes to some of the Mk XI stuff being equivalent or less than gear from Mk X's, but it was this way at BG5 too i had a blue IX shield that was better than the Mk X purple.
Yeah, there's actually a Sniper Rifle in the game that is MK V that is more powerful than an MK X
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-12-2010, 09:39 AM
that's funny

well that's not funny that's more sad than anything

but that's still funny
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizonar
Yeah, there's actually a Sniper Rifle in the game that is MK V that is more powerful than an MK X
That rifle's range of damage makes it not that great a weapon choice. Occasionally it outperforms anything in the game. The rest of the time it's a pop gun.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post

Yes more lt generals would be nice, but my post is about warning others not rushing to lt genral ( like i did) if you dont have the gear you wanted from the honour marks,

Ive now lost the chance of getting the mkx purple cap x3 shields. I just dont want others leveling and finding out to late they cant get the purple honour gear. i will now have to live with 500 less shielding per facing and keep my capx2 blue.