Lt. Commander
# 21
08-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwibbs View Post
More StarFleet off duty wear from TNG...
That's 1940's wear for a Dixon Hill holonovel.

I do not have anything against casual wear, but why not something of the period? We have seen a lot of 24th century casual wear on Deep Space Nine.

Regards,
Rachel
Lt. Commander
# 22 These are awesome!
08-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Guys, I don't understand what you're all complaining about. This game is going for an original series feel in the 24th century. Sometimes it's going to get a little goofy. I also think they're setting up for holodeck adventures AND this also might be a reference to the original series episode "A piece a de action." Finally, it's not like this is the last thing they are going to have. I'm sure more formal wear is on the way. Personally, I'm hoping for a Borg tux
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-12-2010, 02:57 PM
To be fair, I'm not going to use it on my Cardassian CO, as it looks out of place. But for my human main character, it's really cool.

Just played around with it, and managed to make a pretty fair approximation of my band's concert attire - can't do an exact version of the really, really cheap jacket I wear (it's machine-washable, at least! ), but it's darn close!

Here's a screenshot, with my regular casual duds (again, based on my real-life clothes) as a comparison:

Art mirroring life - it's uncanny!
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post

I do not have anything against casual wear, but why not something of the period? We have seen a lot of 24th century casual wear on Deep Space Nine.

Regards,
Rachel
And most of it was bought off the rack here in the 20th century
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Well, I bought the pack from the C-Store.

Shame it won't let me use them. I went to the space dock, to the tailor, and tried to edit my off duty uniform. The new choices didn't appear...

I hope whatever it is gets fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
More c-store content........ does bug fixes that are months old mean nothing then , all this c-store stuff really is all you seem interested in these days ..........
there is a team of devs that work on the c-store only. they are artist they design ships and clothes and things. they cant fix bugs as that is not there job.

bug fixes is a big part of what they plan to do for season 3

as for c-store being the only thing their interested in did you miss the 2GB patch that was season 2?
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelGarrett View Post

Regards,
Rachel
It's the 25th century in the game.

Those DS9 outfits were so last century.

Regards,
Timeline
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-12-2010, 03:14 PM
I found the formal wear already. It's pretty cool.
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Question: Can women wear any of the suits?
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
there is a team of devs that work on the c-store only. they are artist they design ships and clothes and things. they cant fix bugs as that is not there job.

bug fixes is a big part of what they plan to do for season 3

as for c-store being the only thing their interested in did you miss the 2GB patch that was season 2?
I might as well have...useless fluff, very little quality. Oh and a bunch of bugs, adding to the pile of **** that they wont be fixing for months.

Players of this game are so forgiving, it's incredible. We pay for this game, it's not some charity the devs are providing us, we deserve quality.