Lt. Commander
# 1 5-day Trial
08-15-2010, 04:45 AM
Please reenact the 5-day trial, as some want to at least test ONCE every feature of the game to know if they want to buy it(and until they get the money for it they HAVE to do something, else you lose one customer due to forgetting of the game )
A fan of Star Trek and Star Trek Online,
ME

Now a small story for Cryptic which might be true in some cases.
((((((Should I buy this game? What if it fails me? Anyway I will buy it and a lifetime subscription later this month..(later that month) Pfff what should I do with those money? Oh look there is a new MMO there! It's <Insert non-Cryptic game here>! Wow how cool you can <Insert Star Trek/Star Wars action here)! How cool! I am buying it))))))(-1 customer)
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2010, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTibKirk
Please reenact the 5-day trial, as some want to at least test ONCE every feature of the game to know if they want to buy it(and until they get the money for it they HAVE to do something, else you lose one customer due to forgetting of the game )
A fan of Star Trek and Star Trek Online,
ME

Now a small story for Cryptic which might be true in some cases.
((((((Should I buy this game? What if it fails me? Anyway I will buy it and a lifetime subscription later this month..(later that month) Pfff what should I do with those money? Oh look there is a new MMO there! It's <Insert non-Cryptic game here>! Wow how cool you can <Insert Star Trek/Star Wars action here)! How cool! I am buying it))))))(-1 customer)
You test it a little with the free demo. If you like that, then chances are you'll enjoy the rest. You can then chance it by going to buy the full retail game - which is only $19.99 RRP these days. That comes with 30 free days of gameplay, and as a subscription costs $14.99 a month, that means you're virtually paying just $5 for the game package.