Lt. Commander
Can something be done to limit levels in the DSE, or sort the instances by rank? I haven't been able to complete a deep space encounter in the Regulas sector yet. Every time I enter there are 2 or 3 vice admirals in the encounter. There is no way I can fight a +49 enemy anything, my only choice is just to sit there and hope nothing spawns near me or leave.

This is getting to be really disappointing. And it doesn't matter what time of day I try to finish this mission, or even what day of the week either.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-15-2010, 08:17 AM
This has been brought up numerous times the last couple of months, no word on a change, fix or resolution.

Sorry bud.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-15-2010, 08:33 AM
The "fix" is to change instances.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruug View Post
The "fix" is to change instances.

Go try it, 6 available instances and all of them are running +49.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signalsgt View Post
Go try it, 6 available instances and all of them are running +49.
I know, right? I was DSEd last night and when it started I was surrounded by a group of -3 BOPs. I took them out and saw some battleships in the distance so I went to attack them...it wasn't until I got within shooting distance that I noticed they were +41. I switched to full power to the engines, dropped an engine batter and evasive maneuvers and headed back the way I came - thankful for jam targeting sensors...