Lt. Commander
# 11
08-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Guys, lay off of him. It is a trivial complaint, but it's his game experience that he pays for. Regardless of how trivial certain elements may seem to us, we should at least let him voice his opinion and allow for the development and marketing team from Cryptic decide whether it has merit.

It's not like anything he's suggesting has any effect on your gameplay and he's voicing his opinion.

There's no reason to be hostile.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-15-2010, 03:25 PM
i would agree also to ease up on the OP, it may seam an odd reason to most but the logs are there for a reason to appeal to some people, so he may have a point.

i would advise the OP to word his posts more carefully because it does read like an i quit post whether he meant it that way or not, and is in real danger of being shut down because of the way it reads.

as for the logs, maybe thats something that other people agree with or have ideas on how to improve it, but that does not seams to be the focus of the post (ie the title has i quit written all over it, perhaps 'please fix the logs' would have been better).

perhaps a little too much emotion and frustration was used when something more measured and calm would have been better and gotten less aggressive responses, but lets not bite his head off because he is not enjoying the game in its current state.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-15-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Then don't. Who the heck cares weather or not your logs are in the ordering system you prefer. Make log entries in a word document. This is such a small thing, stop whining.

And you get no sympathy from me. I really couldn't care less about your leaving.
Maybe its importent to him. ever think of that mr smarty pants.

Hey OP you are right, this game is bugged beyond and i know how you feel.
I'm sure if you make a request to the devs they will fix it.Nice to se that someone is using the log system.
The logs should be in correct order, not random ! This game is almost dead to me but its nice to se someone like you trying to do stuff like this to have a good game experience
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-15-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
I'm not leaving the game altogether, I just can't play that character anymore, because I have to keep restarting due to a failure in the way the logs are being kept.

I don't know why you're so hostile, Martok. I didn't say anything about you, did I?

Anyway, I realize it may seem trivial, it's just one more straw for the camel, and that's the point I'm trying to make.
Your point is made and some unfortunately some wont see it though as the "Trek defenders of the Universe" will send you right to Trek hell. They are most dangerous player since an improvement would never see the liight of day and season 2 would have never made it to the table. How dare you as paying customer complain like this! The best recourse is to "ignore" it and don't reply....

Cryptic is the one that matters and also reads this not the one's who complain about your complaint and tell you to go take a hike. Thanks for sharing just ignore it...

:-)
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-15-2010, 03:38 PM
This thread is being closed due to content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Closed Thread