Lt. Commander
# 241
08-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Funny, you use exactly the same colors as I do on version 2.
I would suggest making the delta silver for at least one version, since that seems to be the trend based on TNG oval and DS9/Voy rectangle badges, as well as the All Good Things badge.
Lt. Commander
# 242
08-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I would suggest making the delta silver for at least one version, since that seems to be the trend based on TNG oval and DS9/Voy rectangle badges, as well as the All Good Things badge.
That is true. I'll see what I can come up with.

Lt. Commander
# 243
08-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I am having a problem with my Formal Wear, so I won't be able to get a lot of those into the guide right away. But when the issues are resolved (unable to color male shirts or ties, female belt cloth puffs up oddly) I will add the rest.

I have matched the Vice Admiral uniform to the versions in the game, tested for lighting and taken screen shots of them. I will have those up on the guide as soon as possible, likely Monday or Tuesday.

Only 380 DXP to go for Federation Ambassador. Wish me luck.

Lt. Commander
# 244
08-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Only 380 DXP to go for Federation Ambassador. Wish me luck.
Good luck! Though I confess I am motivated to wish you luck for selfish reasons - an awesome colour guide for the very awesome diplomat uniform!
Lt. Commander
# 245
08-15-2010, 05:58 PM
I was just looking at the 25th century guide (another helpful section, as usual) and I thought: why not add the "Traffic control" uniform? As I recall it's a bit whiter than normal, but it seems the people that tell you you can warp to another sector all have the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 246
08-16-2010, 03:29 PM
Okay, the Vice Admiral and Diplomat uniforms have been added to the guide, everyone.

Diplomat uniforms can be found in the OP under TNG film Dress Uniforms.
Vice Admiral uniforms can be found at the bottom of the 25th Century Uniforms.

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 247
08-16-2010, 03:55 PM
I would like to add another "thank you" to this thread. It was extremely useful when I decided to switch my crew members from TOS uniforms to the 2373 (late DS9/TNG movies) uniform, and again when I recently changed over to STO's B5 uniform. It was so useful that I bookmarked it for easy future reference.
Lt. Commander
# 248
08-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Quote:
[Note: According to canon all Admirals wear the same color regardless of their original branch as, like Captains, they are in the Command division. So, the red Command versions would be the proper versions by canon, but since the other divisional colors can be seen in the game, I added those as well.
Although that IS the norm, I was reading about admirals on Mem Alpha earlier, and there are a few (one, maybe two) who don't wear red.

/canon nitpick.

Also, I think T'Nae's and Zelle's uniforms have a predominantly grey coloration, what do you think of that? (not meant to be snide, just curious, the way it is typed it sounds haughty or some such)
Lt. Commander
# 249
08-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Although that IS the norm, I was reading about admirals on Mem Alpha earlier, and there are a few (one, maybe two) who don't wear red.

/canon nitpick.

Also, I think T'Nae's and Zelle's uniforms have a predominantly grey coloration, what do you think of that? (not meant to be snide, just curious, the way it is typed it sounds haughty or some such)
I would consider those variants. I'll get around to adding them at some point.

BTW, I added a Silver Delta variant to the Lifetime badges. Let me know what you think of it.

Lt. Commander
# 250
08-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Okay, the Vice Admiral and Diplomat uniforms have been added to the guide, everyone...
I take it this means you made it to Federation Ambassador, congradulations!

I like the colors you did on these. I think I'll stick with my custom Diplo uni though, I've grown to like it. The main difference being that I like the WoK pants with my top. Still, you're most canon, and did a fine job!

I think I matched your VA Command 2 top already without seeing yours first... GMTA, I guess I like the red/black with the gold trim, and that's what I went with myself. I'm gonna double check the colors, but I'm sure I've got same as yours.

As usual, fine work!