Lt. Commander
# 41
08-11-2010, 01:59 AM
ok, i allready writen a tiket, got answered

Quote:
reactivation doesnt work - #946492 - Star Trek Online

I keep getting this message when ai try to reactivate my account

"Your payment method was declined. Please verify the information you have provided is correct. If you believe this is an error, please try another payment method or contact us for support here."

this are the settings for my last paymant and the money are in the account, but as last time, in my country curency
i remember the first time i encountered a similar problem, but i dont remember how i solve it, maybe i just waited a few days, i dont remember for sure
can somebody from the billing dev team help me with additional information about this declination?
i played this weekend and got the taste for star trek once more
pls answer fast, my star trek char is on red alert and with a core breach on final countdown
i feel if i not give him the right orders fast, he will die in a big booooooom

Greetings! Thank you for contacting Cryptic Studios Billing Support. Unfortunately your payment method was not approved by your card issuing bank. Please contact your bank regarding this attempted purchase or add a new payment method to your account and attempt your purchase again. I have removed the existing listed payment methods so that you can enter them fresh. When doing so, pay close attention to all information that you add. A typo in an address is often the reason for a failure. If you continue to have issues with your payment, please reply to this ticket with any additional information that may help us in providing assistance. Regards, Chris Cryptic Studios Billing Support
the problem is that i cant seem to find any way to replay to a tiket of mine, so i posted the tiket here and maybe Chris reads the forum and help me some more

i talk to the bank and they said that no enquire for online paymant was made, therefore, i conclude the problem is in the "enter new credit card payment metod" section where i get the error: "Your payment method was declined."

i verified today also, and with a lot of atention
the data i suplied is corect
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-11-2010, 05:22 AM
you reply to ticket by editing the original ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 43
08-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
you reply to ticket by editing the original ticket.
to late now, i pushed the close tiket buton

and it does not metter, the important thing is to solve the problem
Lt. Commander
# 44
08-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
to late now, i pushed the close tiket buton

and it does not metter, the important thing is to solve the problem
Been Half a month now and I still get declined payment. My Information is correct. I checked twice. and I know the ticket people are trying their "best" but unfortunately none of it is working. Can someone please help me? The problem is still persistant.

Do I need a certain Browser?
Do I need Steam, I noticed that the trial on steam works fine!!
What do I need?
Lt. Commander
# 45
08-14-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthmyx View Post
Been Half a month now and I still get declined payment. My Information is correct. I checked twice. and I know the ticket people are trying their "best" but unfortunately none of it is working. Can someone please help me? The problem is still persistant.

Do I need a certain Browser?
Do I need Steam, I noticed that the trial on steam works fine!!
What do I need?
Ok guys I fixed my problem... and it was so obvious.
The subscription of this game's website is different from other games. The website asked me for the billing address but there is also an extension of my zip code, for example (27089 - 0084). Usually game subscriptions do not ask for that (- 0084) part. But apparently that did it.
Lt. Commander
# 46 hey
08-14-2010, 09:02 PM
My game dosent let me play i log in and it goes to the pach page and kicks me off the server and says account error and then tells me i have 30 free days but turns around and says i need to choose and pay for a service plan what the ...

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Lt. Commander
# 47
08-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varook1985
My game dosent let me play i log in and it goes to the pach page and kicks me off the server and says account error and then tells me i have 30 free days but turns around and says i need to choose and pay for a service plan what the ....

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~InfoNinja
Since u have 30 free days I'm guessing you have just bought the game and have 30 free days on it.. As Pegasus said earlier, you have to subscribe again in order to play. It does not take out any money until the end of your free 30 days. If it does then submit a ticket to get it fixed.

I know mine did not get charged. I was hesitant as well, but I did not get charged at all. I also heard that if u cancel the subscription (If u are someone that wants to manually pay every month) then u can still play your free 30 days.

U might want to delete your number off of the forum too. it is kind of public.

For the first part, are you sure you are typing in the right information?

I'm just a player trying to help..because although Tickets do help, they only respond once a day and not on weekends lol.
Lt. Commander
# 48 game time cards
08-15-2010, 01:20 PM
can someone plz tell where i can get gametime cards. I bought the game at Walmart but they don't sell gametime cards. Does anyone know if walmart will start selling gametime cards?
Lt. Commander
# 49
08-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantusk
can someone plz tell where i can get gametime cards. I bought the game at Walmart but they don't sell gametime cards. Does anyone know if walmart will start selling gametime cards?
I have not yet seen one either. So u can probably guess that since STO is fairly new..there are not many retailers stocking up on Game cards for this particular game or company.
However.
If you want extra items....thats why cryptic skipped the middle man and made the cryptic store. so u can buy Cryptic points, sort of like XBOX live except it is kind of cheaper.
Lt. Commander
# 50
08-16-2010, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
ok, i allready writen a tiket, got answered

the problem is that i cant seem to find any way to replay to a tiket of mine, so i posted the tiket here and maybe Chris reads the forum and help me some more

i talk to the bank and they said that no enquire for online paymant was made, therefore, i conclude the problem is in the "enter new credit card payment metod" section where i get the error: "Your payment method was declined."

i verified today also, and with a lot of atention
the data i suplied is corect
I change the credit card, same problem
Are you sure you want to make money from this game?