Lt. Commander
# 1 Story episodes repeatable?
08-16-2010, 12:44 AM
Hello folks,

I just started to play together with wife who joined STO . Now we want to enjoy the story episode together. Is it possible for me to play the episodes with her I finished alone earlier in the game, repeat these episodes?
THank you in advance.
mybsingt
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-16-2010, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybsingt View Post
Hello folks,

I just started to play together with wife who joined STO . Now we want to enjoy the story episode together. Is it possible for me to play the episodes with her I finished alone earlier in the game, repeat these episodes?
THank you in advance.
mybsingt
This is indeed possible. What you have to do, is to team up, then she will go to her mission tab, select the episode, and click "share". This will allow you to enter the mission together! (you can not be too far away from each other when doing this). Enjoy!
Lt. Commander
# 3 Thank you!
08-16-2010, 01:41 AM
Well, thank you very much for your quick and thoughtful answer!
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Aside from what the above poster described, you may want to use the squad system to match your wife's level - it'll artificially lower the level of your higher level character to hers. There should be an option to do that somewhere in the upper left corner of the screen when you're teamed up, around the character portraits and other controls. She might need to be the team leader. I'm not sure; I haven't messed around with it much.

In addition to all this, we're supposed to get the ability to freely replay episodes at will at some future date. Right now you need to find a lower level character who still has the missions in order to get copies of them again, but each character can only pick up the missions once, on their own.

Full episode replay is supposed to be in the game, but the feature keeps getting pushed back. Presumably we'll get it...sometime. When the devs get it working.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-16-2010, 05:16 AM
Good to know, thank you! Otherwise it would have been too boring, I guess.