Lt. Commander
# 1 POLL open PVP area
08-17-2010, 03:06 PM
I would like to see a area with NO queue. When you enter that space you become red flagged to EVERYONE.

Even your own Fleet mate's are RED FLAGGED to you. Everyone in this area is open to be FIRED on, by anyone

in the area. The top killer gets flagged as TOP KILLER . Thats it , there will be no reason to be there unless you

wish to join a blood bath. And thats all I look for

P.S. GM's please read post #13
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Umm.. If there's no queue and it's just a warzone as you say.. Then how do you become "Top killer" as you put it? Because for any kind of scoreboard will work you would need a definitive start and finish for it. Otherwise it's just a bunch of people shooting each other. Which personally i don't mind.

Perhaps you could make the score board reset once a week. Whomever has got the most kills in that weeks gets to wear the title "Top Killer" for a whole week until they lose it by someone else beating them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
free for all space wars happened all the time in star trek. kirk was top killer
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Perhaps you could make the score board reset once a week. Whomever has got the most kills in that weeks gets to wear the title "Top Killer" for a whole week until they lose it by someone else beating them.

Thats GREAT with me, I just would love a area that I dont have to wait for queue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-17-2010, 04:20 PM
/signed

And we know this is possible and fairly easy to implement because during the last days of open beta, the devs did open the zones to all factions (and one dev on a borg ship was wreaking havoc..he heh) so klingons can visit federation space and vice versa...but flagged for PVP. So what we really need is a few dedicated PVP flagged zones so that if you ever feel the thirst for blood, just zone in and randomnly go pew pew with people who are in it! Its simple and yet so fun!
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-17-2010, 05:10 PM
So how did it work in Beta? Did sector space work like it does now and people just flew into each other to initiate a fight?

I'd like to see sector space be a huge Ker'rat with planets, vast emptiness, star bases, roaming mobs. All that would require some major reworking on Warp mechanics and so many other things though.
Lt. Commander
# 7 We Support this proposal
08-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Greetings,

The Pilots of Razor Fleet support this proposal.

Yours in Open Laughing Murder PvP Plasma,
Star*Dagger
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queetz
/signed

And we know this is possible and fairly easy to implement because during the last days of open beta, the devs did open the zones to all factions (and one dev on a borg ship was wreaking havoc..he heh) so klingons can visit federation space and vice versa...but flagged for PVP. So what we really need is a few dedicated PVP flagged zones so that if you ever feel the thirst for blood, just zone in and randomnly go pew pew with people who are in it! Its simple and yet so fun!
I could not say it better myself.
Lt. Commander
# 9
08-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
So how did it work in Beta? Did sector space work like it does now and people just flew into each other to initiate a fight?.
In Beta right near the end, they had fights against the Borg in what would be a DSE but it the faction were still divided. So Klingons got face smashed badly lol because they're outnumbered by about 100-1
Lt. Commander
# 10
08-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkameron View Post
In Beta right near the end, they had fights against the Borg in what would be a DSE but it the faction were still divided. So Klingons got face smashed badly lol because they're outnumbered by about 100-1
I love thoses odd'a......and my bird of prey