Lt. Commander
# 21
08-16-2010, 06:24 AM
It's very cool, but I don't like it's an ability on my action bar, I'd rather it go where the Full Impulse is in normal space, it can keep it's cool down and all that jazz, but it's just taking up space where it is.

Same goes for the Transwarp buttons, they could be moved to a menu like structure near the speed gauge.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Its a cool feature
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkioz View Post
It's very cool, but I don't like it's an ability on my action bar, I'd rather it go where the Full Impulse is in normal space, it can keep it's cool down and all that jazz, but it's just taking up space where it is.

Same goes for the Transwarp buttons, they could be moved to a menu like structure near the speed gauge.
I set my quantum slipstream mode to number 0, so it doesn't appear in the tray unless it's showing all three rows and the numbers 9 and 0 which it usually hides.

And I put the transwarp destinations in a nice neat line in row 10, so that it's hidden when I don't need it, but when I do I just click the arrow and reveal row 10.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactrix View Post
I set my quantum slipstream mode to number 0, so it doesn't appear in the tray unless it's showing all three rows and the numbers 9 and 0 which it usually hides.

And I put the transwarp destinations in a nice neat line in row 10, so that it's hidden when I don't need it, but when I do I just click the arrow and reveal row 10.
I do the same thing, but with Control+0 for Slipstream. I've got my screen set up to show all three bars, bottom to top 1, 3, 2 so I can use number row, alt+number row, and control+number row in their standard MMO order.

I keep my energy weapons and my Transwarp abilities on 10 just in case I need to disable autofire on them, or transwarp somewhere.

It makes me a bit sad that I only have two open tray slots, especially since the default keybinds cover all the way up to 12 slots per tray. I wish we could extend the default three to their full 12, or get some modular trays added so I can have a 10 set over to the right side of my screen for Consumables and my inherent space abilities like Brace for Impact and Ramming Speed.