Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
hi there i just wondering if you could but the holodeck on all the federation ships on the crew deck and the conerance lounge on the bridge like on the enterprise ship and be able to go to the klingon space and home world to begin peace talks to stop klingon attacks would be nice and having control from the bridge to battle enemys aswell as from tactical so we can choose to control the bridge from sitting in the captains chair giving orders or goto tactical and fire from space like its doing now. thanks i hope this will be soon i love star trek and i want to be able to do everything like the tv program. so please please
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-13-2010, 11:27 AM
I love the idea of visiting the crash site. A Nexus return would definitely be better than say having the Enterprise's offspring come looking for Mama, ala "Emergence" (hated that episode).

I think it would be really cool if Shatner's premise were hijack and the player's crew was tasked with the clean up mission. This could be an Epic Diplomacy/First Contact mission where the wreck must be hidden from the developing Civ on the neighboring planet. And then evidence of discovery would need to be removed by masquerading as the locals.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-16-2010, 10:47 AM
One of the anomaly harvesting missions mentions the Nexus passing through. (That and searching for evidence of an Omega Particle)
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-18-2010, 10:28 AM
I would be happy with a time travel mission where you go back in time to simply tell Geordi to ROTATE THE SHIELD FREQUENCIES like he's done before in a bunch of TNG episodes to prevent the BoP from destroying the Enterprise. OR, have the Enterprise actually fire back at that tiny BoP. Man that movie was terrible.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-18-2010, 10:39 AM
Pfft, wraith. TNG standard procedure:

*boom boom*
"Sir we're under attack, shields down to 15%"
"Hail them."
"No response sir!"
*boom boom*
"Shields failed sir, small children being sucked out hull breaches on all decks!"
"Captain this is engineering, the warp core will explode in 8 seconds!"
"Mr Riker."
"Mr Worf, fire phasers on minimum power"
*pew pew*
"Direct hit sir, enemy ship spontaneously vaporized"
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-18-2010, 10:41 AM
I'd be happy with a moratorium on time travel in Trek. It was leaned on far too often....it, ironically, ruined "the Year of Hell" eps from Voyager (should have spent the rest of the season repairing the ship) in my opinion. It has been used well at times, but it is used far too often now.
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-18-2010, 10:47 AM
Forget the monument. I think it'd be tres cool to have a mission where you're walking around on top of the saucer. It could be something real simple like Romulans trying to steal it or Ferengi being too salvage happy. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShoe
Forget the monument. I think it'd be tres cool to have a mission where you're walking around on top of the saucer. It could be something real simple like Romulans trying to steal it or Ferengi being too salvage happy. ^^
Actually you've really got something here, not just for the Enterprise-D site but for any number of repeatable missions.

Imagine Starfleet ordering your vessel to provide rescue operations in the aftermath of a Federation-Klingon battle. You beam aboard a damaged starship to discover that Ferengi / Romulans / Orions are stealing everything that's not nailed down or on fire (at least until their buddies get back with pry bars and fire extinguishers)... and possibly hauling off the survivors to be ransomed / interrogated / sold.