Lt. Commander
Has anyone noticed that when you use your armor on the Intrepid retrofit that after the second time you engage the armor the textures will not re-appear,unless you change instances or exit the map and return?

I entered a map and used my armor and the armor textures appeared around my ship..engaged in battle and everything fine..
The 2sd,3rd and so forth battles when I engaged the armor, the texture would not show..
unless I changed maps or exited and returned..
I have tried this over and over and still the same thing...
So much for my screenshot...

Whats up with this? isn't the armor textures supposed to show up every time you engage it?
if not then whats the point of having it..?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-18-2010, 11:23 PM
I believe this to be a game glitch/bug. I don't think this has anything to do with your graphics card, drivers, or OS setup.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-19-2010, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeidan
I believe this to be a game glitch/bug. I don't think this has anything to do with your graphics card, drivers, or OS setup.
II no it's not my PC.. But a game bug.. I was hoping to find someone else with my problem
by posting it around ...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-19-2010, 02:50 PM
There's a similar bug where the armor doesn't dissapear (Activate > Die from waiting a billion years for it to deploy > respawn with armor > armor sticks untill rezone)
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyagerseven View Post
II no it's not my PC.. But a game bug.. I was hoping to find someone else with my problem
by posting it around ...
It affects me and some of my friends. It isn't just you. Cryptic knows about it, it's been bug reported numerous times. So it will be fixed eventually. Hopefully soon.