Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
08-15-2010, 03:11 AM
/signed It's lonely in red space.
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-16-2010, 03:10 PM
This should be implemented...I see no reason why Klingons should not be allowed to team with feds at this level....Of course we are not allies but......since we have a cross-faction fleet action, it should be no stretch to allow Klingons to party with the feds..

Perhaps in partying with each other, we could show the feds some skills that we have, and impress some to come make a klink, stick with it, and kick some butt at LTG...

I mean come on...Klingon Tactical Officers from the KDF fighting with feds?...that would almost completely and utterly change STF's over night.. Klingons bring a bit more muscle...that could give the edge to any team..

I seem to remember my Klingon Infected and Cure runs going a great deal faster and more smoothly than the Federation runs...well, the ones I went on before 2.0 came out and Cryptic drove all of the Klingon players away.

Let us fight in STF's with the feds....come on...we don't smell that bad...

If you don't, I'll have to have my Klingon funk that ESD bathroom up totally...It will be so bad that it won't be only Orions that turn green at the sight of what I leave behind
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-18-2010, 06:11 AM
/signed please make this happen. The Feds already work with us on the "Cure" so this is not a major leap. Stop punishing us for wanting to play a Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 14
08-18-2010, 07:06 AM
The problem is grouping. To do STF's you need to be grouped - to be grouped you need to be of the same faction. So before they can allow coop STF they have to first solve the whole segregation of factions thing which frankly I have never liked anyway.

I wouldn't be surprised if the current group mechanics doesn't allow for this at all, so its probably not as easy a change it might sound.
Lt. Commander
# 15
08-18-2010, 02:04 PM
Well, the space portion should be relatively easy to do since we have cooperated before in space. I do not think it would be too much of a stretch to allow only missions such as STF's which would only be in one sector block (at the present) to be one of a jint nature.

I do not think however that the dev's do anything else as far as newer content goes until they SERIOUSLY consider that a serious group would like to see this happen.

What do the feds think? Wouldn't they like to play with some klingons to improve their pool of PUGS?
Lt. Commander
# 16
08-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Yea, would be very nice if it ever happens.
Lt. Commander
# 17
08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
I certainly doubt it will happen, I mean after all...when was the last time a developer posted anything of consequence in our forums regarding our wishes and feedback?
Lt. Commander
# 18
08-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
I certainly doubt it will happen, I mean after all...when was the last time a developer posted anything of consequence in our forums regarding our wishes and feedback?
Who knows, but they still cater for cry babies and change stupid stuff.. why shouldnt they change something for the better for a change
Lt. Commander
# 19
08-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness01
Who knows, but they still cater for cry babies and change stupid stuff.. why shouldnt they change something for the better for a change
I don't think we have cried enough in that case...lol