Lt. Commander
# 21
08-20-2010, 03:42 PM
No guild that is willing to tolerate ground PvP in it's current condition is a joke guild.

I gotta give all ground PvPers props for having more patience then 99.999% of the human population.
Lt. Commander
# 22
08-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
No guild that is willing to tolerate ground PvP in it's current condition is a joke guild.

I gotta give all ground PvPers props for having more patience then 99.999% of the human population.
I keep hearing that the "current ground pvp condition" is bad. I am not sure what people have an issue with.
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-20-2010, 05:15 PM
take in mind this is my opinion only and i am very partial to ground combat ( it is much more personal being face to face rather than in a ship )....

Ground requires more individual player skill due to expose / exploit, you only have a couple of seconds to either pop a shield charge to remove an expose or for a sci officer to remove it or for you to use sprint/roll and cover to avoid the incoming eploit shot. Because of this it is the most reflex "twitch" based part of this game and has a steeper learning curve than space as space is more about character and BO/ship build than actual player skill. Now all you spacers dont get all crazy on me lol personally I am abover avg at best in space and routinely lose to any decent space team but still usually win out in a pug v pug ( which I almost always pug space when I play space ). I wish more people would give themselves time to learn and understand the mechanics of ground combat in sto and get better because I think most people once they do will love ground more than space ( btw I started this game as a space pvp'er and got bitten by the ground bug ....not to be confused with that nasty infection nyrus gave me )

Anytime there is someone who wants to try ground out and learn a bit I am willing to 1 v 1 for practice and give pointers and hell maybe learn some new crap myself. Hit me up at ( Donkeypunch / Tigolbitties / Chesticles / F'arr / Tonitties ) @couladin to request a match.
Lt. Commander
# 24
08-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post

While you are giving props to the .01% of ground pvp'ers nyrus is spending his time giving that other 99.99% herpes, come to think of it maybe thats why ground pvp is dead.
Lt. Commander
# 25
08-20-2010, 06:25 PM
i told him they were just gonna scare em all off pwning the Feds like that....

guess what we don't want yer herpies now we gave it to you anyways
Lt. Commander
# 26
08-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
chc joke guild they where in swg they are here. the only thing there good for is patting each other on the back. end of story.
Shhhhh... Big boys are talking about PvP. The RP forums are that way -------->
Lt. Commander
# 27
08-21-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaVG
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Omega i love how u got 2 of these

Maybe u shud work on your sportsmanship so all the hate can die down.

Accolade Complete: First actual post on the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 28
08-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemonkey60 View Post
Omega i love how u got 2 of these

Maybe u shud work on your sportsmanship so all the hate can die down.

Accolade Complete: First actual post on the forums.
I think Omega is more use to SWG and Darkfall forums, Anything goes there. Having said that, I think you guys are misreading him. He actually respects you guys enough to want to pvp against you. Otherwise, no need to single you guys out.

So all forum pvp aside. When can we set something up?
Lt. Commander
# 29
08-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Dear Feddies:

LFG of Federales that ground pvp vs klinkies.

Please send invite.

I got in a couple ground and space matches today for the first time in months. I am worried that I didn't see much in the way of Fed support. Nothing's changed, but hopefully by now there are more fed PvP'ers?

Want to play.
Lt. Commander
# 30
08-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
Dear Feddies:

LFG of Federales that ground pvp vs klinkies.

Please send invite.

I got in a couple ground and space matches today for the first time in months. I am worried that I didn't see much in the way of Fed support. Nothing's changed, but hopefully by now there are more fed PvP'ers?

Want to play.
dude contact yuen, bug, althea and thunderwolf on the fed said. They are all strong ground pounders and I am sure if bring your skills to them, they will even be better.