Lt. Commander
# 1 HUD Colour Tags for IDs
08-10-2010, 02:08 AM
This I find frustrating and I'm looking for a fix to it.
This will help all those colour deficient people out there too who must find it frustrating:
is there a way to change the colour of the name tags of players, fleeties, npcs to make them easily distinguishable between themselves and the background?

Is this going to be implemented in the future?
Other mmos seem to have this option as a matter-of-course including even changing the colour of your chat channel to help people both colour deficient and otherwise.

Would be very handy, for example when your in an instance and your rubbing shoulders with fellow fleet members unbeknowst to you unless your familiar with their name or have the fleet roster up like some anorak trying to match up everyone you see with a name on the fleet list. ^^

Also: if and when this can happen I sure hope it transfers across all instrances including Sector Space in whatever form it takes for the future!
Lt. Commander
On top of this even options to change the font size of ID tags for all the named stuff ingame would be another useful option I'd like to see put in too! !
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-11-2010, 04:44 AM
This is a interested idea. just as they do for when you team up.
here are my subjections:

Green for team
Red Enemy
Yellow for Fleet
orange friends (if they are in ur fleet they will be still yellow
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-11-2010, 09:32 AM
I support such an idea Mox, especially that I'm blind in my left eye and my right eye isn't very good even with glasses I find myself struggling to read things and have to squint and/or get close to my screen to read.

As such I'm in full support of this
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-22-2010, 06:16 AM
just to bump this so cryptic don't forget.
they could at least reply to this ya know
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-22-2010, 08:00 AM
I think that could be really useful, not just if people have vision problems, but for everyone in game.

It would be amazing for fleet recognition too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-22-2010, 11:22 AM
Great suggestion Mox, I'm in favour of anything that helps improve the quality of people's gaming experience.