Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Tricobalt Launcher wont fire
08-23-2010, 08:33 AM
Trics wont fire when i want them to. Sometimes they fire where most of the times they dont. Ppl say this bug has been there since it was introduced into the game. Will this bug be squashed anytime soon? Its really annoying playing pvp when it doesnt fire most of the time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-23-2010, 08:52 AM
are you sure that they aren't fireing? i'm useing Trico's myself but i've noticed a few things that tend to fubar trico's a bit.

enemy torps even when not fired AT the trico..if it hits the trico..even if its just fireing or fired but didnt show..it'll kill the trico

obviously explosions of any type (plasma torps, ships, stuff like that) will kill it right as it leaves the tube and you wont see it.

cannon volleys will kill it off. there's a few science abilities (and not the obvious ones..anything that does damage is too obvious) that actually will negate it i've noticed. i've had my own feedback pulse destroy my own trico. don't ask I have no idea. best I can figure those babies are real touchy. but even more so i've had trico's just not fire because the moment I got to launch I got hit by a torp which destroyed my trico before I could even see it launch out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-23-2010, 08:55 AM
I know all about that, its not those abilties or plasma. I played with someone who doesnt have those abilties or weap and I still wont be able to fire my tric 75% of the time. If you search the forums about the tric misfiring, you will see a few posts about it too...