Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51 account reactivation
08-18-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
I change the credit card, same problem
Are you sure you want to make money from this game?
I have exactly the same problem. I tried to resubscribe but I always get the message that my sub was declined due to credit card problems. I tried two credit cards and I always get the same message. My cc are both ok, since they are in use.

Wrote a ticket but the answer didn't help at all. (Was somethink like "check your credit card"....lol )


Any ideas ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
08-18-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightingDonkey View Post
I have exactly the same problem. I tried to resubscribe but I always get the message that my sub was declined due to credit card problems. I tried two credit cards and I always get the same message. My cc are both ok, since they are in use.

Wrote a ticket but the answer didn't help at all. (Was somethink like "check your credit card"....lol )


Any ideas ?
The forums is meant to help players help solve each other's problems.

Earlier in the forum I posted:
The subscription of this game's website is different from other games. The website asked me for the billing address but there is also an extension of my zip code, for example (27089 - 0084). Usually game subscriptions do not ask for that (- 0084) part. But apparently that did it.
Go into your online banking statement, or mailed bank statement. The address is on the top- or it shud be.
Hope it helps
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
08-18-2010, 02:33 PM
finaly, got an answer
they suport only cards from: North America, UK, France or Germany
i will pay using a friend from uk and i`ll give the mony back
i sugest you do the same
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
08-19-2010, 01:06 PM
so after reading this entire forum and seeing numerous ppl with my exact problem and none getting fixed from what i can tell it looks like its going to be a shot in the dark that ill get to play this game thats sad i really love the star trek world and had high hopes for this gameill chalk it up to a loss of 45 bucks 20 for game 25 for prepaid visa thank the gods for blizzard they know to make the customers one of there top 3 priorities
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
08-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
as stated before you have to actually buy the game not just subscription time withthe demo.

you have to enter a retail key from the purchase of the game
select a renewing subscription plan
and enter how you plan to pay for the subscription

and have it validated (credit card paypal or game time card info)

if any of these steps are skipped then the game will not be fully activated and you will stay in demo mode
.
if you did all the steps then you need to open a ticket (you have to do a search beofre the option to create a ticket shows up.) as billing answers are not answered on the forum (other than some gm saying billing will look at it.)
so what you're saying is that in order to play the game i actually have to buy it and not just subscribe? i mean thats just stupid, cause they are the ones that put all the download links there and they are the ones that didn't mention that anywhere, i wasted money now cause if i knew this i'd buy only the game and play it for 30 days to try it whole out and not the 60 days key
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
08-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CueCappa View Post
so what you're saying is that in order to play the game i actually have to buy it and not just subscribe? i mean thats just stupid, cause they are the ones that put all the download links there and they are the ones that didn't mention that anywhere, i wasted money now cause if i knew this i'd buy only the game and play it for 30 days to try it whole out and not the 60 days key
to just try out the game you can do the demo no cost but if you want to play the full game and go beyond the demo limits you have to buy the actually game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
08-24-2010, 12:16 PM
/me is so frustrated that I have cancelled my account and they are still billing me over a month later. It even says cancelled next to my account...

Yes, I have submitted a ticket through the annoyingly designed support ticket system where I have to click search for nothing to get help on something that should never have happened.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58 Support number?????
08-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Why does the manual only have support numbers for France, Germany and the UK but not the US????
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59 Help plz
08-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Ok i really enjoyed lpaying the demo of this game, therefore bought a time card and used it on my account. I recieved the email regarding its activation but it still insists i am in demo mode and on my account information it doesn't say i have it activated, so can anyone tell me where i went wrong?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
08-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggydude
Ok i really enjoyed lpaying the demo of this game, therefore bought a time card and used it on my account. I recieved the email regarding its activation but it still insists i am in demo mode and on my account information it doesn't say i have it activated, so can anyone tell me where i went wrong?
you need to buy the actual game enter the retail key and select and setup a subscription plan (with type of payment ...in this case gamecard option)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:08 AM.