Lt. Commander
# 41
08-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankah View Post
Cap n hold is killing cap n hold, before te dailies it was mostly arena

If anything the dailies are what's keeping it alive
Pretty much this.
I gave up on Cap&Hold during open beta, because even back then, matches took way to long.
Lt. Commander
# 42
08-27-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcivious
From my experience, the Klingons pretty much win every Cap N' Hold I've played in, probably around 80% or more. Although, I can't recall in recent history when the Klingons actually lost. They just seem to work better together..
Yup, except FvF C&H. Cloaking is definately an advantage in C&Hs...

Quote:
Also, one of the last Arena matches I was in, the Klingons ended up spawn camping the Fed spawn point,.
Sadly, the spawn points seem to be fixed now, so teams wiping don't get a chance to regroup...

Quote:
Also, on a final note, you don't have to have 18 people for organized PvP. My feeling here is that you don't understand the Private PvP system. I joined a match last night with 1 other person so we could test out some abilities and see how we do against each other. so, if you only have 6 people to join, you could do 3 on 3 easily enough, or 2 on 2 or even 1 on 1... but the game is simply not designed for it, as the 2 on 2 and 1 on 1 stuff tends to be a stalemate.
I like the new challenge system. The downside is the complete lack of rewards... No skillpoints, no merits, no emblems, no ECs and they do not count as daylies :p