Lt. Commander
The power bars are a joke.. sorry but they are, maybe ive been ruined from playing WoW but they just dont cut it..

Ok today I got the ship with all the great transwarps with a HORRID shared cooldown.. and need some extra space to put them.. thought "i'll just open up that 3rd power bar that ive never used" did that and pop, my Boff's powers vanished.. WTF ?

So I have a choice.. lose 12 Boff power slots for a whole extra 8 power bar slots.. errr something doesnt add up !

Yes I know I can just cycle through the power bars, but thats a pain with the tiny little icon to cycle and the mouse you can never see..

Im just wondering why the boff powers vanish just because you want an extra power bar ????

Just plain dodgy
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-27-2010, 03:42 AM
The level 3 power tray has 10 slots/row instead of 8. So you gain a total of 14 power slots. But if you still want your BOFF tray, there are simple console commands to turn then ON again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-27-2010, 03:47 AM
I never noticed any extra slots when I opened up the 3rd bar..

But these simple console commands would be nice to know
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-27-2010, 04:51 AM
The link for the tutorial is in my sig.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-27-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra37 View Post
The link for the tutorial is in my sig.
Thanks, shows how much I read

And your right, they do add some more slots when you go to 3 bars.. I didnt notice that before.

I cant use it like that though, am way to used to the boff powers down the bottom, couldnt get used to them in a bar all bunched up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-27-2010, 07:39 AM
Oh, you don't have to organize the trays the way you see on the screenshots.
The BOFF tray on your screen will pop up at the same spot you placed earlier. You can also extend the level 2 bar to 10 slots with the commands. That yields 4 extra slots.
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-27-2010, 08:09 AM
Thanks for pointing out that link mate, full of great info.. I CAN NOW SEE MY MOUSE !

The power bar console command is a bit of a pain how it all vanishes after every load or screen change, but binding it to a key isnt too bad to bring em back, will get used to it at least.

Cheers.