Lt. Commander
# 141
08-26-2010, 10:17 PM
well there be more information about the Obex. and well we ever go to the deta quadrant. also how can someone shar ideas with you.
Lt. Commander
# 142
08-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Okay here's my question for you devs @ cryptic.I'm sure somewhere in these forums this as been asked and talked about but I'm to lazy to go through several post/topics to find it.

Does Cryptic plan on adding features of fleet owned starbases and/or colonies and map and/or zones conquering for played faction?
Lt. Commander
# 143
08-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightwolf77 View Post
Okay here's my question for you devs @ cryptic.I'm sure somewhere in these forums this as been asked and talked about but I'm to lazy to go through several post/topics to find it.

Does Cryptic plan on adding features of fleet owned starbases and/or colonies and map and/or zones conquering for played faction?
...just use the search function that is built into the forum, it would had taken you less time finding your answer by doing that than it took you to write your post.
Lt. Commander
# 144
09-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise-D View Post
...just use the search function that is built into the forum, it would had taken you less time finding your answer by doing that than it took you to write your post.
True, but that wouldn't add to his post count.
Lt. Commander
# 145
09-02-2010, 12:17 AM
well it dont really matter now.I did the search for the starbase question and the search engine gave me 4 pages worth of the keywords and nothing on the map/zone conquering question.So oh well i'll go crawl back in my little hole.
Lt. Commander
# 146
09-02-2010, 11:05 AM
A good Ask Cryptic Question: Are we going to get the answers to some of these ask Cryptic questions before your Labor Day weekend BBQs?
Lt. Commander
# 147
09-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightwolf77 View Post
well it dont really matter now.I did the search for the starbase question and the search engine gave me 4 pages worth of the keywords and nothing on the map/zone conquering question.So oh well i'll go crawl back in my little hole.
You should be careful of crawling into holes in Jersey. Who knows what might be down there?
Lt. Commander
# 148
11-08-2010, 03:42 AM
I'm new to the forums, not so much the game, but I was wondering, would anyone else like the inclusion of shuttle based missions. For example, you arrive at a planet that for some reason cant be beamed to so instead you have to take a shuttle down to the planet. This could also lead to a viewable shuttle bay aboard your ships. Just me.....oh well
Lt. Commander
# 149
11-08-2010, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
I'm new to the forums, not so much the game, but I was wondering, would anyone else like the inclusion of shuttle based missions. For example, you arrive at a planet that for some reason cant be beamed to so instead you have to take a shuttle down to the planet. This could also lead to a viewable shuttle bay aboard your ships. Just me.....oh well
I (and many others) would love to see shuttle missions, too. I think dstahl has said they want to make them, but I'm not too sure if they're on the 'immediate future' radar. Probably something they'll add in either Season 4 (which is supposedly around April of next year) or later.

Just don't let Chakotay fly one of them. (You think Troi piloting the Enterprise was bad...)
Lt. Commander
# 150 Items
11-08-2010, 02:29 PM
I have a very serious Question which comes in two parts.

1, There was a similar Question to this, but not exact. Will we be able to take our existing gear say like the MK X purple mark of Valor Borg weapons, purple mark 10, shields, engines, deflectors and through the samples and partical traces upgrade them to MK 11, then to MK 12, and when they are released MK 13, and MK 14. Keeping the exact same features Like the Extra damage to Borg. Because I really do not want to spends Weeks grinding for marks or emblems once more to buy the exact same thing at a higher level.

2, Will we see a legitimate use for the Gold Pressed Latnium other then limited use Holoemiters. I have on one character over 100k GPL on just one character. Could there be a GPL Market where you can use the GPL to actually buy Blue and purple consoles? Even if the GPL price is higher then the EC Price like x2 for MK2 purple console, on progressively to x3 for a MK 3, x4 for a MK 4, up to x22 for a purple MK 12 console?

Remember the 34th rule of Ferengi Accusation. WAR is Good for Business.