Lt. Commander
In the last several days, it seems the PvP queue, at least on the Klingon side, is screwed up.

1. I often can't join battles, even when I click "Engage." Nothing happens, or it counts down... and then, nothing happens
2. constantly making uneven teams, with fewer Klings
3. making uneven teams, AND making 1 of the Kling players "0-0," that is, they're counted in the queue, but they never enter the arena (yes, I know they could be hiding and leeching, but they don't even beam in at the starting point at the beginning with the rest of us, so that's unlikely)

Has anyone else experienced this in the last few days?

Hell the other day, me (a BoP) and another BoP (ie, TWO of us) got matched against 4 or 5 Fed Cruisers. WTF?!?

Lt. Commander
# 2
08-30-2010, 08:58 AM
While it is vastly improved, since going live and even after the most recent patch things have been far from perfect. I know one problem I've been having a lot lately is that I queue up, engage during the 60~ second timer and then when it hits 0 I don't go anywhere. When I try to requeue it tells me that I'm already a member of the arena and it won't let me. I've been wondering if that's why we get people who seem to be leeching (0-0). If they don't do anything they won't get credit anyway so I suspect that they aren't actually there and that it's just a hick-up with the queue.

Someone suggested that part of that might have to do with zoning during a queue or contact dialogue bugging it out. Whatever the cause, I feel your pain in both factions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
While it is vastly improved, since going live and even after the most recent patch things have been far from perfect. I know one problem I've been having a lot lately is that I queue up, engage during the 60~ second timer and then when it hits 0 I don't go anywhere. When I try to requeue it tells me that I'm already a member of the arena and it won't let me. I've been wondering if that's why we get people who seem to be leeching (0-0). If they don't do anything they won't get credit anyway so I suspect that they aren't actually there and that it's just a hick-up with the queue.
I actually wondered the same thing. Like I said, you never see the "0-0" player during the initial spawn-portal, but you see all your other teammates.

Lt. Commander
# 4
08-30-2010, 10:28 AM
Just switched to my Fed player. Went into PvP.

Same thing happened. Outnumbered 3-2. The other guy got ****ed and left. Another came in his place. Still 3-2. The end tally showed 2 different Fed players were 0-0. I paid $15 dollars for this?

So now there is basically nothing whatsoever for me to do in this joke of a game. I'm REALLY starting to hate this game, and hate Cryptic.

As another poster said, and I'm starting to agree::

"Cryptic is the used-car salesman of game developers."