Lt. Commander
can someone please answer my answer ASAP :

how do you deactivate friend refferal on your account?

Lt. Commander
# 2
06-06-2010, 05:41 PM
If the referral is not used in 14 days the slot will become available again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-07-2010, 11:45 AM
so if i dont play it for 14 days the friend refferal activated on my account will deactivate?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-07-2010, 01:10 PM
No, if you send a referral key to a friend and they do not use it for 14 days, it will expire and no longer be usable to register.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
No, if you send a referral key to a friend and they do not use it for 14 days, it will expire and no longer be usable to register.
Actually, I think he means he is mad at his friend who referred him to STO and doesn't want his friend to get credit now for the referral. So he wants to remove it from his account. All I got to say is how rude, and too bad for him.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-09-2010, 09:35 AM
no i did my friend a favor by using the code for him but i dont want it to stay on my account cause every step i take i get a message saying : Star trek Online Demo this is a demm etc...... even though i had a 10-trial and i worked out ( through investigating) that the friend refferal trial was causing my problems....

i.e. i could only play the demo even though i had a 10 day trial
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-09-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
no i did my friend a favor by using the code for him but i dont want it to stay on my account cause every step i take i get a message saying : Star trek Online Demo this is a demm etc...... even though i had a 10-trial and i worked out ( through investigating) that the friend refferal trial was causing my problems....

i.e. i could only play the demo even though i had a 10 day trial
I see you have already put a ticket in, so I defer to whatever they say in response :-)
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-10-2010, 01:07 AM
I think I should provide the details that are not being given by Elliot520. Coderanger, if you could update his ticket I would appreciate it.

Elliot520 has NOT pruchased the game. Some time ago he used a 10-day code, and played for 10 days. A week or so AFTER thism he used a referral key (mine) then then found that the referral key does NOT grant unlimited access to the game. He has no "activated Featurs" to deactivate, as he does not own the game. He is trying to get access to the game for free.

I spent considerable time determining this situation, and confirming the facts.

P.S. I never knew the OP before he started asking me to cancel the referral a week after he used it. Did me a favor? [ditry words edited out] should not to state flase facts in forum.
Lt. Commander
# 9 deactivate Activated Features
08-30-2010, 12:20 PM
how do you deactivate Activated Features ?