Lt. Commander
# 1 Emblems are totally worthless
08-30-2010, 09:52 AM
Emblems are totally fail..

1. There are only mark XI Gear , when you can get mark XII drops if you know where to look.

2. mark XII white consoles equal the same stats as the much sort after mark XI blue ones.

3. mark XII green/blue drops have better attributes. (i'll take crit chance and sev increase over crappy 3 extra damage any day)

4. mark X purples from the honor store offer way better bonus's. (see point 3)

5. All emblem bonus attributes are crap, all the weapons have lower crit chances and severity , and the shields lower capacity.

I dont even really log in to do daily's anymore. I got all the stuff i need farming for +4 NPCs.
While the honor store actually provided the top level gear at this time, the emblem store is full of junk.

So was is the dev intention to provide a store full of fail?

Can we expect more of the same fail store, again when the level cap is raised ?

Which is going to be the primary methord of obtaining decent gear , farming off NPCs or daily store?
Lt. Commander
# 2 Ultimate grind
08-30-2010, 12:29 PM
XII Blues should be pulled. But the grind for these are worst ever. you can spend a week wait for the drop you need. If you got no life and can spend 8 hours a day great for you. I geared my ship all in badge while on kid in still at it. Saw this more then once in WOW people got so focused on one peace of gear they basically stopped leveling. There was one kid that was 15 levels behind me by the time he gave up.