Lt. Commander
I'm confused, I just found out that during "Cold Call" there is a mini game that unlocks a map and it can only be played during the mission. I found out about this after doing the mission w/ my 4 VAs and I'm confused as to why it wasn't part of the mission objectives if it is meant to unlock something. Will this map affect future missions, will we have a second chance to unlock it (for those of us who completed the mission and didn't know about it)?
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Part of a future Breen episode is the dev response. Doesn't matter if you do it now or not.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-29-2010, 02:30 PM
what mini game ? were ?

and will we ever able to do any Mission a Second Time if we want ...
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-29-2010, 03:26 PM
It is part of the ruins on the ground portion of Cold Call on the Defera planet. It will be available for one of the other episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-29-2010, 08:04 PM
its not a minigame its a puzzle you can do with your bridge officers that you will have to do in a later mission. so if you didnt do it no worries you will when it is part of the mission later on. for now its basically practice .

doesnt unlock anything and it isnt needed for future progression in anyway
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-29-2010, 08:22 PM
Exploration and investigation are always mission objectives implicitly - nuff said..
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-30-2010, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Spartan View Post
Exploration and investigation are always mission objectives implicitly - nuff said..
Mission objectives (even alternative ones) are always listed on the mission objectives list, this was not. As a matter of fact, had I not been told about this I would have never known it was there, because unless you place a certain number of your BOFFs on the right places you would never even get the option to interact w/ the platform and unless your cam is ZOOMED out you might not even see which ones are interactive.
Lt. Commander
# 8
08-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilv View Post
Mission objectives (even alternative ones) are always listed on the mission objectives list, this was not. As a matter of fact, had I not been told about this I would have never known it was there, because unless you place a certain number of your BOFFs on the right places you would never even get the option to interact w/ the platform and unless your cam is ZOOMED out you might not even see which ones are interactive.

Obviously not true.

Anyway, my comment was in regards to Star Trek in general - you know the five year mission -etc... not the developers capacity to pay attention to detail and hand holding fondness.