Lt. Commander
# 81
08-30-2010, 05:35 AM
lol

Fact- Can't even tell the difference in performance at tier 2

Fact - At captain i had to make changes- i tried 2 turrets, and a torpedo, then 2 torpedos and a turret,
then phaser banks and a torpedo like in the beginning- then - which is what i actually found out early
- duel phaser banks, turret, front torpedo - all rare wtih +2 critical chance

here's a tip- match your tactical consol to the turret -

Fact- Skill up heading towards "starship battle strategy" and plasma torpedos (photon/phaser line)
High yeild, Sheilds, Mask Energy Sig- Hyper impulse speed/turn- Reslient Cap /Reg
Secondary build for hit and run is Spread, Shields, Polarize hull

Fact- Talk smak- alot of it- "klingons sux, they sure are horrible" - they aim for me - i run or defend better then they think i can-

the evidence is clear- Science guy in a modified centaur / miranda ship. Because i like the look of it.
i am playing a trek game- Khan, or a hans solo like character - i'll let others play an "mmo"

"how does that work out exactly"

-the real trick - i ain't afraid to get blown up 50 billion times- others are-

- once i rammed into some space debris and shot with two turrets and it took them like 5 minutes to figure out where i was.

-when i lose- i notice we lose big- everyone dies- again- no diff-

- i have blown the crap out of many a captain klingon. "you get alot of power from that thing" was one comment.

-i have been booted from a team- once- out of about 50,000 pvp games since this is solely how i am leveling
i have not been asked to join a team maybe 3 times? all other games- no comments- no complaints- asked to join. Most people are normal and do not get bent out of shape- 10 percent of the time someone will zap my shields up to strength.

some games they go for me first- and i would blow up after a run- and they would be down 2- then they would change up- and would recieve a Sun Nucleonic Beam and a plasma Ball up their butt

then they find themselves behind- and go after me again- returning to step 1- and the intial problem

lol
Lt. Commander
# 82
08-30-2010, 05:55 AM
I think i get your motives behind it attacko, but in reality you are just purposely nerfing yourself.

As you have said this is a team game and you're certainly not helping yours.
Lt. Commander
# 83
08-30-2010, 05:58 AM
"purposely nerfing yourself"

lol

damn straight

klingons are horrible

i need a challenge

lol
Lt. Commander
# 84
08-30-2010, 07:48 AM
Probobly shouldn't feed trolls... No matter how loud their stomachs growl..
Lt. Commander
# 85
08-30-2010, 08:14 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 86
08-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attacko
lol

Fact- Can't even tell the difference in performance at tier 2

Fact - At captain i had to make changes- i tried 2 turrets, and a torpedo, then 2 torpedos and a turret,
then phaser banks and a torpedo like in the beginning- then - which is what i actually found out early
- duel phaser banks, turret, front torpedo - all rare wtih +2 critical chance

here's a tip- match your tactical consol to the turret -

Fact- Skill up heading towards "starship battle strategy" and plasma torpedos (photon/phaser line)
High yeild, Sheilds, Mask Energy Sig- Hyper impulse speed/turn- Reslient Cap /Reg
Secondary build for hit and run is Spread, Shields, Polarize hull

Fact- Talk smak- alot of it- "klingons sux, they sure are horrible" - they aim for me - i run or defend better then they think i can-

the evidence is clear- Science guy in a modified centaur / miranda ship. Because i like the look of it.
i am playing a trek game- Khan, or a hans solo like character - i'll let others play an "mmo"

"how does that work out exactly"

-the real trick - i ain't afraid to get blown up 50 billion times- others are-

- once i rammed into some space debris and shot with two turrets and it took them like 5 minutes to figure out where i was.

-when i lose- i notice we lose big- everyone dies- again- no diff-

- i have blown the crap out of many a captain klingon. "you get alot of power from that thing" was one comment.

-i have been booted from a team- once- out of about 50,000 pvp games since this is solely how i am leveling
i have not been asked to join a team maybe 3 times? all other games- no comments- no complaints- asked to join. Most people are normal and do not get bent out of shape- 10 percent of the time someone will zap my shields up to strength.

some games they go for me first- and i would blow up after a run- and they would be down 2- then they would change up- and would recieve a Sun Nucleonic Beam and a plasma Ball up their butt

then they find themselves behind- and go after me again- returning to step 1- and the intial problem

lol
tl ; dr.... but, uh.....cool story bro.
when Dekka, Kila, and i talk about how Klingons still rule pvp we're talking about at level cap.
end-game pvp. level up, and come get some.

http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/y...August%202010/
http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/y...20Scoreboards/

i've won 125 out of my last 140 matches (15 losses for those of you that happen to be math-impared)

not sure what's going on at captain or commander rank, but from my experience Klingons still own end-game pvp. 89% of the time
Lt. Commander
# 87
08-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bran_Mak_Morrn View Post
tl ; dr.... but, uh.....cool story bro.
when Dekka, Kila, and i talk about how Klingons still rule pvp we're talking about at level cap.
end-game pvp. level up, and come get some.

http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/y...August%202010/
http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/y...20Scoreboards/

i've won 125 out of my last 140 matches (15 losses for those of you that happen to be math-impared)

not sure what's going on at captain or commander rank, but from my experience Klingons still own end-game pvp. 89% of the time
You... actually keep track of that..
Lt. Commander
# 88
08-31-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
You... actually keep track of that..
I wish I had kept track, at this point its all a blur of explosions and debris.