Lt. Commander
# 1 demo/live
08-31-2010, 07:25 PM
i had the demo and loaded and installed the live version, that was supposed to come with a free month, but it still load up the demo.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-31-2010, 08:04 PM
I've got exactly the same thing. However, I'm waiting to be emailed a authorisation code so my Deluxe edition becomes active. You should have one of them also. No idea where you input it though lol
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-31-2010, 08:05 PM
to do the full game you need to do all these steps

1. buy the game
2. enter the retail key
3. select a renewing subscriptiopn (required)
4. enter how you plan to pay for the subscription once it starts
5. wait for cryptic to validate the payment type. (they do it in batchs so time varies)

then your account will be active withthe 30 days subscription bonus.

if you used a credit card or paypal then you wil not be charged for the subscription until after the 30 day bonus.

if you use a gametime card then the 30 days will be added to the time of the gamecard ie 30 day gamecard + 30 day bonus = 60 dayes before you have to enter antoher game card to play.

if you skip any of these steps then the game will not be active

if you did all the above steps and still can only play the demo then you need to open a ticket with billing they only work mon - fri 8 am to 5 pm pdt.

(you will need to do a search first before the link to create a new ticket shows up)
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-31-2010, 08:12 PM
thats what I thought, Digital vendor is taking their sweet time sending the product key over to me... Damn them