Lt. Commander
# 1 Labor Day C-Store Sale
09-01-2010, 11:17 AM
From now until September 7 at 10 a.m. PDT, everything in the C-Store (except the new Excelsior ship) is 20% off! Visit the C-Store to see what's available.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-01-2010, 11:21 AM
So why isn't the Excelsior 20% off like the rest of them? Right now, that's about the only thing that would actually convince me to purchase it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Cheers for the sale =] Bought 2 things in the c-store just this weekend >.<

I should have waited, only 3 cryptic points short of buying the Joined Trill now, I'd have had enough if I'd waited

Happy spending peeps
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
So why isn't the Excelsior 20% off like the rest of them? Right now, that's about the only thing that would actually convince me to purchase it.
Can you imagine how many angry customers they'd have if the item was reduced by 20% this soon o.O
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
On the last sale, they did the same thing. Latest, highest priced shiny wasn't on sale then too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-01-2010, 11:30 AM
I love a sale, unfortunately i have everything i want right now :-(

but i personally think the excelsior being full price is a mistake as they could cash in with a cut price excelsior

on the other hand i can hear the cries on the forums now......

"i paid x amount for the excelsior and now a week later its cut price. cryptic are evil, i quit etc etc."

either way i want to know when the next batch of stuff is due, other than the nebula which should be end of sept
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Quote:
I was about to think the same thing, but if they did the forum would be flooded with threads about how Cryptic is ripping people off again. Just wait until the next time they do a sale. I do not think the Excelsior will be going anywhere.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
"i paid x amount for the excelsior and now a week later its cut price. cryptic are evil, i quit etc etc."
I paid $10 for the TOS Connie and now a week later it's only $8. cryptic are evil, i quit etc etc. Well, I don't really quit, but it does suck that the sale was unannounced and if I had waited less then a week I could have gotten it for $2 less. But then again, it's only $2.
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-01-2010, 12:04 PM
only things i dont have allready are the Off Duty Formal Wear and the Excelsior.

Off Duty Formal wear would be 224 instead of 280 then...
hmmm... nope... stil not convincing me that i need to buy that.

Make it 50% and i think about it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
09-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwibbs View Post
I paid $10 for the TOS Connie and now a week later it's only $8. cryptic are evil, i quit etc etc. Well, I don't really quit, but it does suck that the sale was unannounced and if I had waited less then a week I could have gotten it for $2 less. But then again, it's only $2.
If you can wait for it, wait for the next US holiday. So far Cryptic has always done some kind of sale then. And so far the newest item(s) in store has never been made cheaper.
Closed Thread