Lt. Commander
# 11
08-31-2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Please check to make sure you did indeed submit a Game Master Help Request.
If you submitted anything at all as a "Bug", you will not hear back from the GM Team at all. (If you open the "Report a Bug" tab in the game, there is even a disclaimer that lets you know about that.) Bug Reports go to another department and they do not respond to questions and cannot give feedback on game errors.

A week is pretty long for a regular GM Ticket, as most Tickets are currently handled within 4 days (and these are the tricky cases that need a more veteran member of the team to pitch in).
I submitted a ticket more than that time ago, and have yet to hear ANYTHING from them. I am doing what the QA Emergency Hologram in TTS told me to do...If you are saying that starting a ticket will not get something back in a reasonable time, you are mistaken....I have received help on my graphics problems with STO. Could it be that the team decided to ignore some tickets and put them off to the side? I hate being given the brush-off....
Lt. Commander
# 12
08-31-2010, 11:29 AM
QA Hologram ... that's not on the Live Server Holodeck.
The Test Server is another matter entirely I fear. There is no direct Customer Support on the Test Servers. The nature of the Test Server is always that stuff can happen there. Going to the Test Server means that you may run into BIG bugs at any time and it is not considered a server on which a GM will help immidiately. Sometimes someone from the QA Team is around that might be able to help. but in general, the Test Servers are not supported by Customer Service.
Lt. Commander
# 13
08-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
QA Hologram ... that's not on the Live Server Holodeck.
The Test Server is another matter entirely I fear. There is no direct Customer Support on the Test Servers. The nature of the Test Server is always that stuff can happen there. Going to the Test Server means that you may run into BIG bugs at any time and it is not considered a server on which a GM will help immidiately. Sometimes someone from the QA Team is around that might be able to help. but in general, the Test Servers are not supported by Customer Service.
To be honest here, neither is the production server. There are plenty of issues from launch that have never been touched... its amazing.. But oh well....
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
To be honest here, neither is the production server. There are plenty of issues from launch that have never been touched... its amazing.. But oh well....
QFE

I got a response from a ticket earlier... from open beta LOL