Lt. Commander
# 11
12-18-2008, 04:37 PM
Nice...Way to go Martok on the Duel for Honor!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
12-18-2008, 04:38 PM
Awesome update, things are really starting to heat up... lets see how long Martok can stay on top... he's clearly losing support in the council... very interesting about the Romulans too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
12-18-2008, 04:44 PM
We are looking at quadrant wide civil wars. With all the factions splintering, we could see unions between different species and all sorts of shenanigans...
Lt. Commander
# 14
12-18-2008, 04:53 PM
First of all,how come the Federation is virtually the only power which doesn't have civil unrest? To be honest the idea of the Federation always being perfect has slightly ruined Star Trek for me...
Secondly, what's happening with the Dominion,Borg,Species 8472...these powers are way too aggressive to have stayed quiet for so long...
Other than these 2 minor observations,I like how the timeline is coming though, keep up the good work
Lt. Commander
# 15
12-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Now that is an update! good job guys!
Lt. Commander
# 16
12-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Nice updates, Though I still wonder how having holographic crew members will work in game I hope that we can have them.

The Cardassians are starting to go back to a peaceful religion? Does that mean they will be siding with the Federation?

Depending on how these civil wars turn out in the Cardassian Union and Romulan Empire, these factions could become friendly to the Federation, which I hope they don't or if they do I still want them to have their own faction and not become Federation members like the Ferengi.

I'd like to hear more about the Dominion and what they have been up to also the status of the Borg since Picard and Seven are working on Anti-Borg weapons will we be hearing from them soon.
Lt. Commander
# 17
12-18-2008, 05:31 PM
Honor duels.. excellent.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxco View Post
Neat, thanks for the update, i want to know more about the Klingons!!
Here, here.

I especially want to hear about the absorption of non-Klingon into their fleet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
First of all,how come the Federation is virtually the only power which doesn't have civil unrest? To be honest the idea of the Federation always being perfect has slightly ruined Star Trek for me...
Secondly, what's happening with the Dominion,Borg,Species 8472...these powers are way too aggressive to have stayed quiet for so long...
Other than these 2 minor observations,I like how the timeline is coming though, keep up the good work
I think the 'civil' unrest in the federation is more parallel to the unrest seen in say the US congress, etc -- there are differences, but nothing to the point of civil unrest, war, secession, etc. I certainly do hope that the smaller 'Missions/Quests/Story lines' do show some of the 'dirt and grim' with in Federation Politics, etc.

As for the other Big Players, it is strange how 'quiet' the stories appear. I think there should be some mention in each update, as to remind us they have not disappeared off the star map.
Lt. Commander
# 19
12-18-2008, 06:00 PM
This was one of the better storyline updates and I cannot wait to se how things progress from here! Thank you for posting this!
Lt. Commander
# 20
12-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Interesting development with Cardassia indeed. I can see a struggle in it's infancy beginning to emerge, whereby a civil war could unfold here. Especially if the populous wants this horrid ancient religion, and those that still yearn for the "true way". Which I am whole heartedly in agreement with.