Lt. Commander
# 11
09-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starseeker13
Sry, but these were removed from they game for c-store profits - they were available in the origional season 2 patch to tribble, it was only when they appeared in c-store and someone enquired about them that they were removed from season 2 patch.
The highlighted word explains it. New items like this are often able to be tested on the Tribble server for no additional charge. This changed for the holodeck.

But still, you do get more boff slots per rank. That hasn't changed.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-03-2010, 06:50 PM

Sry but i didn't get any extra BO slots from level 45 upwards like were origionally planned for season 2 update ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-03-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
1.) Extra BO Slots are still available by level. They didn't remove those, just added MORE if the 10 that you get wasn't enough

Sry, but these were removed from they game for c-store profits - they were available in the origional season 2 patch to tribble, it was only when they appeared in c-store and someone enquired about them that they were removed from season 2 patch.

Most people posting on these forums are either LTS or members who don't list in the captain database ?
you are smoking crack now. The above were not witty responses, they were statements of fact, I play on Holodeck and am leveling another commander on it and every rank promotion I'm getting more BO slots. Check your facts before you post again.

As my other HOLODECK players above me have confirmed, you can get the additional new ships that exist at VA for 500 emblems. Geesh
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Quote:

Sry but i didn't get any extra BO slots from level 45 upwards like were origionally planned for season 2 update ?
No you don't get any more Boff slots after 45, you get powers instead. WE NEVER GOT BOFF SLOTS AFTER 45. Tribble doesn't count, its a test server, not a promise of how things will be deployed. You don't need any more Boff slots after 45 since you can have a full bridge crew and full away team as separate bridge officers without buying additional slots.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-03-2010, 07:05 PM
you are smoking crack now. The above were not witty responses, they were statements of fact, I play on Holodeck and am leveling another commander on it and every rank promotion I'm getting more BO slots. Check your facts before you post again.

As my other HOLODECK players above me have confirmed, you can get the additional new ships that exist at VA for 500 emblems. Geesh

Sry but i'm not smoking crack, your only commander at mo but when you reach lvl 45 u will no longer get these free BO slots or have the option to get alternative ships for in game currency,

My main complaint and reasoin for this post is with nromal in-game features being replaced by c-store options.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirnea
No you don't get any more Boff slots after 45, you get powers instead. WE NEVER GOT BOFF SLOTS AFTER 45. Tribble doesn't count, its a test server, not a promise of how things will be deployed. You don't need any more Boff slots after 45 since you can have a full bridge crew and full away team as separate bridge officers without buying additional slots.
this. nail on the head and that jazz
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-04-2010, 04:11 AM
You also don't get any more BOff's period after lvl 46.

Look at it this way, you get more BOff slots and Ship slots per Tier, but since 45+ is still Tier 5 you don't get anything new.