Lt. Commander
# 11
09-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Absolutely Zero Lag and Rubberbanding on my end... and i'm in Europe.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-03-2010, 07:34 PM
Kudos D-Man.. .Will you sneak some more of the Beta humour in...

"I'm Takin emergency shelters... The Tribble that ate the USS Pittsburgh"
By the end of the Minning Colony investiagtion all i could see were little feet.. and a giant purring tribble it
was hilarious.. Completly blew my poor LAdy Vulcan crew away.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
He's also a fan of using guns to get his point across. Thats defiantly a great start, a real Kirk negotiator.
Never mind that, I want to know where I can get one of these automatic magazine-fed pistols in .357. There's a reason why automatic guns don't use rimmed rounds! :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaric_Kell
To hell with it, you people never listen, I'm tired of placating both sides of this war.
Best call your ISP
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-03-2010, 08:08 PM
On further review, I think the reward is a Telaxian Bridge Officer.

There's all this talk about the Preservers and their star charts. That would suggest we're in a hunt for something the Preservers left behind.

The Preservers would have either preserved a believed to be extinct race (like the Avian Xindi) or relocated a segment of a race a good distance from home (and we know there's been work done on Telaxian art assets because the hair slipped in around 2.0)...
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artika1 View Post
Best call your ISP
Ahem, you think that's not been done since this started about oh, 29th of last month when a certain STO patch came out and after that this mess is still unresolved?

I cleared every port STO uses and can use, a rather nasty security risk, but I've already dumped cash into this game, a lot of it, and I still hang around because I believe in this game despite the lack of support beyond Level-1 out-of-manual crud.

When I ask for support, I don't expect answers out of a 3-inch-thick binder that everyone gets told, what happens when my first incident report contains the words "ALREADY ATTEMPTED ISP RESOLUTION" and they still tell me to talk to *MY* ISP, eh?

These are level-1 idiots, seems...Starting to become a game of who can reach a Level-2 first with foul language and threats because that's the only way the level-2's at Cryptic even notice it now ...
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
On further review, I think the reward is a Telaxian Bridge Officer...
And since RAUH and VA didn't come with additional Bridge Officer Slots, how very convenient that we can buy more slots in the C-Store, eh wott?

Speaking of the C-Store. In all honesty, I don't mind the idea that a few weeks/months the "Special Rewards" end up for sale there. Hey, we do them in the appropriate time, we get for free. Someone comes along later, they can get it. I'm alright with that...

Along those lines, I wish they'd put the Tribble of Borg in the C-Store. I missed tha tone. :p

I'm very excited. I can't wait for tomorrow! Woot!

(P.S. For the record, I did get the Fluidic Tribble, and I would not mind at all if it ends up in the C-Store.)
Lt. Commander
# 18
09-04-2010, 12:20 AM
actually I'm abit confused by a few of the responces.

Primarily between this response (highlighed in red)
Quote:
Q: DLRevan: Is it a requirement to play previous episodes in an arc to play upcoming ones? For example, I didn’t play the first Breen themed episode, does this mean I’m locked out of the next one? AND DodgeHopper: Will we be able to play these episode missions in two weeks? Three weeks? A month? Will these missions only be playable on the week they are released?

DStahl: Once a Featured Episode is released, it is available for play from that point forward and is not expected to ever go away. It is a permanent part of the game from that point forward. Each series contains multiple (5-6) Featured Episodes that must be played in Order. So if you logged in for the first time when Episode 3 of the series goes live, you’d have to go play Episode 1 and 2 before you could play Episode 3.
and this response (also highlighted in red)

Quote:
Q: Keinar: When will the weekly episodes be in the C-store?

DStahl:There are currently no plans to add the Featured Episodes to the C-Store as they are readily available to anyone with a subscription to Star Trek Online. We have discussed whether or not we will make the limited edition Special Series Reward available in the C-Store later for people who missed out on playing the series while it was live, but we want to see how many people are able to claim the reward first and how many people missed out on it. This is primarily in anticipation of down the road when people will be continually asking, “how do you get that cool thing you’ve got!”
maybe i'm missing something but those 2 statements appear to be conflicting and unclear. Is the featured episodes permanent and or are they going to be temporary? or is it the reward thats going to be temporary and will be removed after a specific time frame?
Lt. Commander
# 19 Reward
09-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the Q&A!

Now, we should get down to figuring out what the episode reward will be. Hmmmm.

Since the Deferi are considering leaving their planet and joining the galaxy, maybe we'll get a Purple Deferi BO?
or
Some cool Preserver artifact (console, weapon)?

I'm very curious on what we'll be getting. I guess I can wait 4 more weeks.

I just hope they don't add 2 mission types in a single episode. I mean, I complete one mission for the episode and leave. But find out later there was a secondary mission I should have accepted. So then I don't get the reward. I'll just double check my missions, just in case.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keldaria View Post
actually I'm abit confused by a few of the responces.

Primarily between this response (highlighed in red)

and this response (also highlighted in red)

maybe i'm missing something but those 2 statements appear to be conflicting and unclear. Is the featured episodes permanent and or are they going to be temporary? or is it the reward thats going to be temporary and will be removed after a specific time frame?
The missions will always be there and they will always give a standard Featured Episode unique reward.

However - if you play the episodes live during the series and complete the last episode before the next series starts, we added on an additional Special Reward to the end of the last mission in the series. So that's 2 rewards for the last mission if completed before the next series starts.

So to sum up. Mission always there. Always gives 1 unique reward. Complete all Featured Episodes before next series starts and get a Special Reward that is limited edition.
Closed Thread