Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
# 591
08-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslanar
AFAIK it has not been officially confirmed, nor has it been stated somewhere. People get the idea because the Galaxy-X already cost that amount of money which is, to be honest, a very heavy price for a single item. Considering you usually could get full scaled add-ons for PC games at a 25-30 US-$ pricerange, spending 25 bucks for just a single ship is simply overpriced.

We're still waiting for all kind of official information. We still don't know the ships specs, the layouts or the price tags. I'm crossing fingers for todays Engineering Report, maybe dstahl will give us some more information.
Thanks for that info!. That's what I thought but I could have easily missed a dev post, and wanted to ask first.
Lt. Commander
# 592
08-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teslanar
AFAIK it has not been officially confirmed, nor has it been stated somewhere. People get the idea because the Galaxy-X already cost that amount of money which is, to be honest, a very heavy price for a single item. Considering you usually could get full scaled add-ons for PC games at a 25-30 US-$ pricerange, spending 25 bucks for just a single ship is simply overpriced.

We're still waiting for all kind of official information. We still don't know the ships specs, the layouts or the price tags. I'm crossing fingers for todays Engineering Report, maybe dstahl will give us some more information.
Well, I don't know about you but I didn't get squat information out of the engineering report that we hadn't already heard from whispers....So, again, where's our spec list, and cp price list? You cannot tell me they cannot give us a ballpark to look forward to.......Sheesh.
Lt. Commander
# 593
08-20-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Well, I don't know about you but I didn't get squat information out of the engineering report that we hadn't already heard from whispers....So, again, where's our spec list, and cp price list? You cannot tell me they cannot give us a ballpark to look forward to.......Sheesh.
There was basicly no word about new ships other than "They are coming / being tested" - I am also disappointed. I'd like to think about reskills, already plan to buy the right consoles but I can't since there still are no words about the Excelsior. We have only six days left.
Lt. Commander
# 594
08-23-2010, 06:25 PM
You can blame all the morons that paid $25 dollars for a bunch of pixels shaped like Riker's spiffy future Enterprise.

All the c-store cash flooding into Cryptic's coffers obviously has an impact on their business model.
Lt. Commander
# 595
09-06-2010, 10:17 AM
I have no problem buying a ship from the C-store, but I would like more Customization options and universal bridge slots on Fed ships bought through the store. Those added options would make the purchase well worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 596
09-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleacoe View Post
I have no problem buying a ship from the C-store, but I would like more Customization options and universal bridge slots on Fed ships bought through the store. Those added options would make the purchase well worth it.
So you would like to give the cash shop more advantages over people who don't feel like paying to win? That's going to win you a nice amount of friends here. That is the primary objection many people have to the C-Store to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 597
09-07-2010, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelPaladin
So you would like to give the cash shop more advantages over people who don't feel like paying to win? That's going to win you a nice amount of friends here. That is the primary objection many people have to the C-Store to begin with.
I'm glad you said it because I would have been a bit less civil.
Lt. Commander
# 598
09-07-2010, 05:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelPaladin
I'm also willing to pay for these ships ..... however .... I would like to see the ability in game to by the T-5 version with the same amount of emblems or something similar as the Retrofits currently in game. T-3 version should be for energy credits.

And I agree with you because ... unlike the skins like "Imperial-class" ... she has a unique ability.
Lt. Commander
# 599
09-07-2010, 05:07 AM
God!

just be happy you *have* the option of additional ships...
Lt. Commander
# 600
09-07-2010, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
God!

just be happy you *have* the option of additional ships...
It is because I love Klingons and feel the pain of waiting and not having (I'm still trying to keep the faith of Oct for new ships there!) a variety to choose from there that I simply appreciate simply getting these in game.