# 12
09-03-2010, 09:36 PM
We could just play kickball?,,,,,,,,
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribbler View Post
Just wanted to let you all know, that I agree with you guys 100% on what you need to justify your fun.

I roleplay and poke at you in general discussion just to bring up interest and make you smile, and to get your blood going. Not any different than a brother or sister that plays jokes on you.

We are all Star Trek fans in one way or another and we are all hurting by the low player rate and the lack of STF groups on a constant basis. It is demoralizing!

If it is any consequence to you, it would be nice if Cryptic/Atari would inject about 90 more Devs into the game and get everyone what they wanted FAST! But we all know that it will not happen.

I have played MMO's for quite a while and seen low activity before, and it is gruesome to see your friends and fleets disappear.

Don't let them get you, don't be dissuaded, and most of all, don't quit!

We need you to hang in there!

Thank-you for your time and K'Pla!

*grabs gun and rolls away*
You my friend, just got yourself pardon from becoming Holiday Tribbler soup...roll on and be free my furry crouton.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-04-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
We could just play kickball?,,,,,,,,
<Serpieri Ponders>

That's Bloody Brilliant !!!!

Come here Tribble......
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Well- I am seriuos in my fervor for more Klingon content - but I do not take that angst with me or truelly hold it against anybody when not on the forums or ingame.
Of course that won't stop me from making a scathing retort to a comment that upsets me iether.

SO no hard feelings here, on a permanent basis anyways.
lol...you let things go a bit faster than I do...heheheheheh
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
lol...you let things go a bit faster than I do...heheheheheh
I have to. If I don'tlet it roll off my back I will truelly lose my temper and become a banned player. Don'tlet my calm demnoir fool you though - my blood still boils at the arrogance of the feds and how they wish to keep us second fiddle in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-07-2010, 05:12 AM
Quote:
I have to. If I don'tlet it roll off my back I will truelly lose my temper and become a banned player. Don'tlet my calm demnoir fool you though - my blood still boils at the arrogance of the feds and how they wish to keep us second fiddle in this game.
You and me both brother...you and me both...