Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
09-08-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by momiji View Post
Did you not seeee, I said NOT Merging the factions. They'll retain their individuality and feel, people who've posted have rightly said it'd take a little effort to alter the existing missions for Klingons. But hey, as someone else posted very rightly, the way the missions feel right now, is right up a Klingon's street!
Again, if I wanted to play those missions, I'd play Fed-side. There's a reason I don't. This is the fundamental problem of all the proposals to merge or ally the factions that I've seen so far. The KDF can offer a distinctly different experience than Starfleet, but not if it gets squished into the same mold.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-08-2010, 06:01 AM
I have no desire for the KDF to join the federation as member faction. It destroys the premise for hostility that currently exists between the feds and the KDF due to the KLingons expansion of thier empire in the wake of the destruction of Romulus.
Such a union also goes against the storyline put into play by the devs that the Klingons are hunting the Undine regardless of where it leads them.
Give us more content and allows us to be the "missunderstood bad guys" for a while longer.