Lt. Commander
# 11
09-09-2010, 12:45 AM
I'm finding myself in an odd situation that I'm wondering is as intended by the game.

I have an admiral fed alt, who's more or less gone through the memory alpha chain. As such, he can craft blues that far exceed mostly whatever I can pick up on my KDF lt commander side of the game. On KDF By sheer force of necessity, just to earn skillpoints to level you end up grinding nebulas over and over, so he's got alot of badges to buy the green stuff back at home, which I suppose is useful for alot of the consoles, but yeah, in general, because we have less story-pve options that offer loot like on the federation side.

Note, that in some cases Feds can buy even mark gear, its not universal, but there's quite a bit available at memory alpha.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrocks
Drops come from NPCs only. That means fleet support and photonic fleet, or even carrier pets. Kill them and you might get drops. Kill only players and you won't see any drops.
I am actually not sure that photonic fleet drops anything. Fleet support might. Carrier pets definitely do.