Lt. Commander
# 11
09-07-2010, 03:01 PM
I had the problem way before any of the Klingon PvE missions were added. If you never did the original Nebula missions from what's-her-face, you have the problem. But getting "Welcoming the Federation" fixes it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Curious. Had you recently completed the Klingon batleth tournament?
I can't complete it because I don't get the accolade. I have tried 7 times, i think. Maybe 8 and don't get it.
I have tried EVERYTHING with the Destiny quest and can't get outside the doors in Qu'onos. The problem is a flag problem with the Welcoming the Federation quest.

I have 2 tickets and a month old thread on the Gameplay bug forums.

It is an easy fix for you guys (share the welcoming the federation with me), but impossible for me.
Lt. Commander
# 13
09-07-2010, 04:50 PM
oh, and I have two klingon toons, one a Liberated Borg Klingon that I created the day those came out. Don't have the problem with any quest.
The other, a joined trill (again, created the day it came out), that has alot of problems finishing quests.
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
It is an easy fix for you guys (share the welcoming the federation with me), but impossible for me.
Why can't you get someone to share the "welcoming the federation" mission with you? As soon as you have it listed under episodes the problem goes away...you don't even need to finish it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
09-09-2010, 10:11 AM
You may catch a cold? Its dreadfully blustery outside.
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
You may catch a cold? Its dreadfully blustery outside.
The cold outside wouldn't be an issue if you guys had those spiffy new jackets already....
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam View Post
The cold outside wouldn't be an issue if you guys had those spiffy new jackets already....
Tis true, I guess we'll have to continue resorting using Orion slave girls as a buffer.:p