Lt. Commander
# 31
09-09-2010, 01:35 PM
Excellent! More Fed only content for the game. Thank goodness us Klingon players have all the content we could ever want... nice to see the Feds getting some dev and art time to catch up at last with the plethora of goodies available to us Klingons.

Oh, hang on...
Lt. Commander
# 32 jerk
09-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
C-store team is completely independent of the rest. Read more and you will find out.
c-store team is not independent of the forums and the game. They are separate from the STO team in some BS fashion. BUt we know the deal already that what we ask for in polls will obviously be in the c-store(granted we did not ask for this crap). if you did not try to be such a smart ars you would comprehend the logic in my disagreement with these useless items.

Bring items to the c-store. sure you have to make your money some how but, bring them with function in the game. that way you not only increase your market growth and subscribers who will buy the items but also more people will want to get the game. The time for non functional attributes should be over with STO. Cryptic and All teams with regards to STO its season 2, let us go forward with new items that have functionality in the game.

While i wont buy the item i will not be silence to the facts that to many items in the game do not bring function to the game and are not even canon based. Why would a federation officer wear a mercenary outfit. the two dont go hand in hand. Even at the bit of being a rogue fleet in the federation,(highly unlikely) you cant raid any federation bases of other fleets because there are none or klingon territory because its all pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 33
09-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
c-store team is not independent of the forums and the game. They are separate from the STO team in some BS fashion. BUt we know the deal already that what we ask for in polls will obviously be in the c-store(granted we did not ask for this crap). if you did not try to be such a smart ars you would comprehend the logic in my disagreement with these useless items.

Bring items to the c-store. sure you have to make your money some how but, bring them with function in the game. that way you not only increase your market growth and subscribers who will buy the items but also more people will want to get the game. The time for non functional attributes should be over with STO. Cryptic and All teams with regards to STO its season 2, let us go forward with new items that have functionality in the game.

While i wont buy the item i will not be silence to the facts that to many items in the game do not bring function to the game and are not even canon based. Why would a federation officer wear a mercenary outfit. the two dont go hand in hand. Even at the bit of being a rogue fleet in the federation,(highly unlikely) you cant raid any federation bases of other fleets because there are none or klingon territory because its all pvp.
Why would they be independent from either as a business ? It doesn't make sense to me why you would get that idea. The C-store people work on their own projects separate from the whole structure, it allows them to get specific things into detail, are you going to make me have to dig up that post too?
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-09-2010, 01:53 PM
I so want those pants for my tactical officer's uniform!

And are we ever gonna get Picard's open jacket?
Lt. Commander
# 35
09-09-2010, 02:11 PM
find them kinda dull tbh, disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 36 Seems kinda silly...
09-09-2010, 02:26 PM
I mean, really, for off-duty Fed officers to be dressed in mercenary garb. I mean, for the Klingons or Orions, it makes sense, but for Feds. No.
Lt. Commander
# 37
09-09-2010, 02:29 PM
More off duty slots please. Why would you keep giving us more off duty outfits but only one slot?????
Lt. Commander
# 38
09-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Sooooo.....Fed only??? are u kidding???? Did Starfleet suddenly turn into a Mercenary organization? It makes no sense for this to be for the feds, it screams Klingon faction, in fact the nausicaans for example are mercenaries!!! They hired themselves out as Mercenaries to the Gorn in the war they had with the Klingons, i really think that cryptic are losing the plot now with this really bizare decision.
Lt. Commander
# 39
09-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Its like they went to a Rob Liefield convention.

And LOL at the complainers. Yes, Starfleet is basically a military organization that also explores deep space. The United Federation Of Planets is the Government that commands them.
Lt. Commander
# 40
09-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Store
Planning on treasure hunting on Risa or hunting down lost Vulcan artifacts? Want to explore the Fire Caves of Bajor? You need the Mercenary costume pack! This off-duty costume pack includes new pants, boots, vest, shirt and accessory options for both male and female Starfleet Captains. Note: This costume pack is for the off-duty costume slot. Mercenary wear may be mixed with other off-duty options. Purchase of this option unlocks these costumes for every Federation character on an account.
WOW!

TREASURE HUNTING ON RISA?
LOST VULCAN ARTIFACTS?
FIRE CAVES OF BAJOR?

...oh, wait...