Lt. Commander
# 1 The problem with Klingon PvE
09-09-2010, 04:29 PM
I have 4 characters currently to VA, all of them i have lvled with PvP and PvE (in fed case).
i decided recently to start another one on the fed side. Currently i am flying a Engineer/Sci at lt cm 10.

i have probably played in more than 10 arenas all FvK and i have not lost a single one on the fed side.
Even at LT lvl where feds have a ship that doesnt have a power bonus like the klinks, i won an arena.

This cant be a coincidence. Never before have klingons at low levels sucked so much. When i was on my klink toon at this lvl i would be winning 3v5s and other imbalanced matches on the fed side because my teammates were good and we worked as a team, but now Klingons cant even win a 5v4 match in their favour.

Has anyone else been noticing this or is my build just so epic that it makes our side instantly win?

There has to be something wrong when in a sci i can get 5x the dmg of the highest dmging raptor on the klink side..

But i hope these klinks dont stick with it at the higher lvls, the last thing we need is BOP captains cloaking 1km from a sci ship, and wondering why they die..

maybe these feds will learn that a cloak is not an I-WIN button....
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-10-2010, 02:38 AM
Quote:
But i hope these klinks dont stick with it at the higher lvls, the last thing we need is BOP captains cloaking 1km from a sci ship, and wondering why they die..
I wouldn't worry about that. Either they learned it by then, or they stopped playing. Losing constantly is not a great motivator.