Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I have filed two tickets on this issue, they follow:

My description:

When I right click on my character portrait and choose "Change Uniform" it tells me that I'm wearing my only uniform. When I go to the tailor, I can choose any of my three uniforms (normal, off duty, or fleet) but not outside the tailor. I am currently wearing my off duty uniform and I must have at least one other uniform, my basic uniform.

Customer Service Response:

Thank you for taking the time to submit this bug report. Your issue will be processed and entered into our database. We will thoroughly investigate and take all appropriate steps based on the information you have provided. All Bug Reports should include as much information as possible about the issue, and as many steps to reproduce the issue as are available. If you feel that you may have not included all of the information which may have been relevant, or that you have found new information, please create a new Bug Report. If your issue has been resolved since you submitted this report, please close your ticket by viewing your tickets, and selecting "Close Ticket". This will assist us in identifying issues still affecting players. If you feel that the feedback you provided is something that you would like to share with other players, and discuss on the forums to increase Developer awareness, please share your thoughts on the Forums on the Star Trek Online Official Website, under the Community tab. Due to the number of reports we receive, we are unable to respond to each report individually. If you require individual assistance from our support staff, please submit a GM Help request. We will then attempt to contact you in-game as soon as possible. If your issue would be better addressed by our Billing or Technical Support teams, please visit www.startrekonline.com/support. Star Trek Online is a living and evolving experience. As such, the Game will continue to change as we implement and polish new features, which are a key in the continuing development of a dynamic play environment

And:

My Description:

This is the second time I'm reporting this issue. I filed a ticket 30 days ago and received only a canned response with no effort made to resolve the issue.

I am unable to change my costume through right clicking on my characters portrait in the upper left hand corner of the screen and choosing "Change Costume." The game responds by saying "You are wearing your only uniform." though I possess three uniforms, all designed at the tailors. I have my basic uniform, off-duty clothes, and my fleet uniform.

I can change costumes at the tailor, but am unable to do so anywhere else.

Please, can I get a resolution to this issue?

Customer Service Response:

Hi, Thank you for contacting us, Please refer to: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=121542 We do not provide information on actual game play or hints regarding missions. Furthermore, you may be able to find assistance with similar questions by seeking out the assistance of other players in game or visiting the official forums which can be reached through the Community link at the top of the launcher. Thank you for playing! GM Adamant Trooper

----

Neither one of these responses were helpful. I'm convinced the first response was written without even reading my issue. GM Adamant Trooper linked a forum thread where someone had trouble with their costume (though it was a different issue and there is no resolution found to that player's problem in that thread, anyhow) and so he must have read it. Kudos to him.

Customer support, for me, has been terrible through the ticket system I still have an outstanding ticket from June in regards to not being able to rename my Runabout. (which I still cannot do.)

With the ticket system providing no help, what-so-ever, what recourse do I have in getting my issues resolved?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-04-2010, 04:58 PM
[quote=redstripe;3010641
With the ticket system providing no help, what-so-ever, what recourse do I have in getting my issues resolved?[/QUOTE]
well i think you dont have one.. sorry for that.

you just can hope the all the bugs and issues get fixed by cryptic sometimes.

im sure we all have the some tickets open and are waiting.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstripe View Post
I have filed two tickets on this issue, they follow:

My description:

[snip]

With the ticket system providing no help, what-so-ever, what recourse do I have in getting my issues resolved?
Just curious, but are you submitting bug reports, or filing a GM ticket? I only ask because bug reports, specifically, don't generally get any kind of feedback (other than the canned responses.)

If it is a GM ticket you're referring too.. I can't offer any "hope" .. only empathy.. as I have a few open GM tickets that I can't seem to get any help on either.

Saith
Lt. Commander
# 4 same problem
09-12-2010, 07:04 PM
im having the same exact problem, and i just submitted my second bug report. i havent even gotten so much as an automated email telling anyone even looked at it. has anyone thought of a way to contact criptic and get some sort of response?