Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I purchased the 2 costume slots and used 1 to create an off duty formal dress for my female Ferengi last night. Today I went back into the tailor to make some alterations BUT I have no option for any kind of off duty clothes and all I see are uniform options.

Ticket number #965,934
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-09-2010, 07:44 AM
The problem seems to be affecting my Vulcan female too now. I can't understand how 1 minute I am able to create an off duty outfit and now I can't even select the outfit in the tailor w/ out it turning into an uniform. I can't even change the stance because if I complete the transaction the off duty clothes will be turned into an uniform and it will not offer me an option to select any more off duty items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-09-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm under the impression that the C-Store +2 Costume Slot purchases are for Uniforms Only, not Off Duty Close. The fact that you were able to do OD at all was the bug.

I wish the C-Store purchases could be used for OD, I bought several slots for that reason only to find out they couldn't be used as such.

Edit: I have learned how to use the C-Store Costume Slots for Off Duty and wrote up the instructions here:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...&postcount=285
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-09-2010, 01:11 PM
I have a Klingon Character with 2 Slots for "Casual Clothing" that I can do nothing with... And to add Insult to Injury this addition has it so the character is bugged. When I go to change her Costume it says I'm wearing my only uniform. But I clearly have 3, ... 2 regular and one Fleet.

This all happened months ago and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then I noticed that they were labeled as "Casual", which is incompatible with Klingons. Also I now remember that this first happened one night when I logged this character off at the Captains Table Station.

You might think that the fix for this would be simple. But apparently Cryptic doesn't define "Customer Service" the way the rest of the Universe does... So getting ANY Issue of this type resolved is like trying to get a Ferengi to GIVE you credits. Hmmm ... that gives me an idea! Maybe some form of extortion will work.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannyone View Post
I have a Klingon Character with 2 Slots for "Casual Clothing" that I can do nothing with...
Umm, that's because Klingons don't have any "casual Clothing" yet, here's hoping they will add some soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I'm under the impression that the C-Store +2 Costume Slot purchases are for Uniforms Only, not Off Duty Close. The fact that you were able to do OD at all was the bug.

I wish the C-Store purchases could be used for OD, I bought several slots for that reason only to find out they couldn't be used as such.
I'm not sure which is the bug because I'm not the only one who has been able to use the c-store slots to make off duty clothing & out of 12 characters only 2 are stuck on uniform AFTER having been used for off duty clothing. My other 10 toons have off duty clothes in those slots & can be accessed through the tailor and edited as off duty OR uniform. Just today I tweaked a few of them again as off duty and had not problem, w/ the exception of the Ferengi and Vulcan.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-10-2010, 07:06 AM
I learned last night how to use the C-Store Costume Slots for Off Duty and wrote up the instructions here:
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
I learned last night how to use the C-Store Costume Slots for Off Duty and wrote up the instructions here:
This is the same exact method I used to make my off duty clothes and it did in fact work BUT as I said above, when I opened the costume up later to change the stance, my clothes was automatically turned into an uniform and the off duty options were gone so I couldn't make any changes.
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-13-2010, 07:17 AM
I also have a few Vice Admirals, for whom I've never bought any extra costume slots, and they have different options... So my guess is that somewhere along the line Cryptic did something that gave just certain characters extra slots. But since it was random it works for some and not for others.

And I feel your pain, Wilv. You wanted Casual slots and then they changed... I would definitely find that unacceptable!

CRYPTIC This is a BUG please fix it!