Lt. Commander
# 21
09-13-2010, 07:00 AM
People who complain about PvP not being meaningful...are bad at PvP.

It's a test of skill. It needs no meaning outside of that. It's like playing a game of chess...the important reward is intrinsic.
Lt. Commander
# 22
09-13-2010, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius

It's a test of skill. It needs no meaning outside of that. It's like playing a game of chess...the important reward is intrinsic.
Well said.

All the talk of emblems/marks what ever being held hostage to PvP is silly. I sometimes forget to accept the daily for a couple days.
Lt. Commander
# 23
09-13-2010, 07:57 AM
I don't find it useless, matter of fact I think it makes a better player overall. Playing against better players, watching them use skills, how they fly a ship, what powers they use when there is a lot to be learned. If your willing to look past who wins or who looses that is. I think there are just a lot of people stuck on the who wins or looses thing. My goal is to win when I enter a pvp match, but in the end I hope I learned something win or loose.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naevius

what happens then when theres no one to test your skills against, or that people refuse to play because of the rumor of said skills? theres been a couple of battles where 1 or 2 people will outright leave or sit and do nothing just at the sight of a well known fleet.